jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Gift Ideas for small girls

1. Anamika S profile image56
    Anamika Sposted 7 years ago

Gift Ideas for small girls

2. browsed profile image60
    browsedposted 7 years ago

Cute young girls will love to get a kitchen toy set or Barbie dolls or Teddy bears.

3. Rock$tarant profile image58
    Rock$tarantposted 7 years ago

Small girls love animals, and princess stuff. Theres these toys called The Littlest Pet Shop, my little sister loves that .. and dress up stuff. Anything to do with cats, dogs, and princesses. Hope that helps, I don't even know how I came across this, but I have a little sister and she has a massive amount of toys and dress up stuff.

4. profile image73
    Bitten Onceposted 7 years ago

Small girls love anything that has to do with dolls, household toys like cooking set and building blocks, anything that makes them feel like a grown-up girl. The hair pins is also a good gift idea for small girls.

5. manjubose5 profile image72
    manjubose5posted 7 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4333437_f260.jpg

Small darlings love to create their own kid family with kitchen toy sets, dolls and toy pets. They try to imitate their Moms.  A little girl loves to have her own real animal like dog, cat or birds with whom she can interact. Fur real plush toys will be a great gift instead of real one.

6. Nicky Smart profile image60
    Nicky Smartposted 7 years ago

My answer is "Barbie". Through this you can give him a gift with a small, cute and good friend to....

7. petulantM profile image82
    petulantMposted 7 years ago

educational toys, such as card or board games.

green gifts, such as an eco-friendly tea set (made from recycled milk jugs)

wooden toys, such as the Plan animal memory game or a wooden doll house.

working