jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I have a question ? I think my boyfriend is using me to get to other women what

1. profile image46
    cristal5posted 7 years ago

I have a question ?
    I think my boyfriend is using me to get to other women what are warning...

signs?

We have been together for 4years and he always look's at other women when we are together but he ask me to bring his lunch to work aand thyen he stare's contactly at other's should i be worried occoarse he denies it  he's white and i'm black we are 20years apart

2. Veronica profile image81
    Veronicaposted 7 years ago

I have a question ? I think my boyfriend is using me to get to other women what are warning... signs? We have been together for 4years and he always look's at other women when we are together but he ask me to bring his lunch to work aand thyen he... read more

3. profile image44
    golda mposted 7 years ago

i think u should say bye to him right now the honest truth u have ur whole life ahead of u to live

4. profile image0
    Always Greenerposted 7 years ago

Sounds like it, I'm afraid.  Best bet may be to bring him his lunch somewhere outside of work so there aren't any babes around for him to ogle at.  If he insists on meeting you inside your office, then you'll know...

5. MickS profile image73
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Looking at some of the answers here, it's a good job the courts are more efficient,  evidence is what counts, not thoughts, not feelings, not opinions, they will lead you astray.  All men look at other women, in exactly the same way that all women look at other men, it's the way it is.  Find out the truth, not the opinions of people who may, or may not, have an axe to grind.

working