jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

It's right around the corner, do you have your New Year Resolutions figured out

1. CassyLu1981 profile image85
    CassyLu1981posted 6 years ago

It's right around the corner, do you have your New Year Resolutions figured out yet?

2. Senoritaa profile image69
    Senoritaaposted 6 years ago

New year resolutions are hard to make, and harder to keep. Maybe my resolution should be first to learn to maintain resolutions LOL

3. athena2011 profile image57
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

New Years resolutions are easy to make...but they're hard to keep sometimes.

Here are some tips for you;

1. Be practical - don't set overly ambitious goals
    2. Forgive Yourself - if you break the resolution, forgive yourself and try again (don't wait another year to try)
    3. Never give up.

Good luck and Happy New Years.

4. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Yes. To get a new job and do great at it. That's basically it. However, that is more of a goal than a resolution.

5. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 6 years ago

To stay away from insane people!!!  I know this is impossible but...then again I have no choice but to entertain some, being that I work in a field that involves people from all walks of life.  My New years resolution is to keep insanity out of my immediate immediate circle!  This one is going to be pretty easy.

6. BizGenGirl profile image90
    BizGenGirlposted 6 years ago

I don't make new years resolutions because the past does not exist anymore. I make new years wishes instead smile

7. profile image0
    Phoebe Pikeposted 6 years ago

My resolution is to enjoy each and everyday. A happy life is a fulfilling one.

8. starstream profile image77
    starstreamposted 6 years ago

Not to let anyone upset me.  A person can say what they think but it doesn't have to CHANGE my beliefs or goals or peace.  I am doing much better at just letting some comments run off like rainwater!

9. Attikos profile image79
    Attikosposted 6 years ago

My New Year's resolution is to make no New Year's resolution.

10. geetbhim profile image60
    geetbhimposted 6 years ago

New Year Resolutions is made every new year but it is very hard to maintain.

11. Adalie profile image57
    Adalieposted 6 years ago

I don't bother with New Year's resolutions because I never get things done. It is very hard for me to keep track of things when I want to do everything at the same time. I guess enjoying my life will make a good resolution, but I am already doing that.

12. TwoCooks profile image61
    TwoCooksposted 6 years ago

You know, I think any time I've ever made one I quickly forgot about it. I suppose maybe it's because I make the resolution just because of the occasion and not because it's something I deeply want. Also if there's something we must do or reach then perhaps the reason we hadn't done it before is because we wait for a certain time, like, just do it now, you know?

working