jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What will you do for someone you love ?

1. Capedium profile image78
    Capediumposted 6 years ago

What will you do for someone you love ?

Please be realistic.. Don't fake it!

2. sammyx360 profile image38
    sammyx360posted 6 years ago

i did that already , i let her go , love is always to give and a jealous heart don't have the right to love , and i hope she is happy now , one thing i can't see , is that i become the reason for tears in her eyes again .

3. tillsontitan profile image87
    tillsontitanposted 6 years ago

What would you do for someone you love?  Needs a little thought doesn't it?  Would you do anything or nothing? Who would you do it for? read more

4. profile image0
    Phoebe Pikeposted 6 years ago

I love them and that is enough. Because love weighs on you, and affects how I think and move. Even if it wasn't noticed at first. For the one I love, I give them everything I can, but often I don't even realize how much I do for him until it is pointed out by others. Love is never a chore but a sheer joy. I do what I think pleases him and I just be myself because he loves me as I am.

5. sassysexybossy profile image60
    sassysexybossyposted 6 years ago

I think that I have loved my hubsand through think and thin. We've been together since we we're fifteen years old and just got married Monday on my birthday. I love that man.

6. AfricaResource profile image64
    AfricaResourceposted 6 years ago

I think 'what wouldn't you do' should be the question. If you love someone so much would you be willing to die for them?

7. aisha91 profile image57
    aisha91posted 6 years ago

understand and love them more...smile
    Do you know why I answered that capedium?
    Because I also want, for those people who loves me, to understand me and love me more.
    What do I want to do to by the those who loves me? All the answers that I came up with that question, are also the things that I want to do for them.

8. BlossomSB profile image93
    BlossomSBposted 6 years ago

If I love someone very much, such as my children, I will do everything I possibly can to show them that love and to help them in any way I can. However, sometimes that means holding back and not doing something because it is important that they learn to do things and stand on their own feet, too.