jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What was THE BEST, MOST INFORMATIVE hub you have EVER read?

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

What was THE BEST, MOST INFORMATIVE hub you have EVER read?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8764961_f260.jpg

2. Phyllis Doyle profile image97
    Phyllis Doyleposted 3 years ago

Whoa !  That is a hard one to answer, GM. It would depend on the topic. I might choose a hub as the best and informative on poetry, spiritual, history, short story, or a 'how to', etc. - or one in each category. I really cannot answer this question, for fear of hurting someone's feelings. However, if I was forced to choose, I would choose any hub by one of my favorite authors on HP who is very creative, very knowledgeable on a lot of subjects, very intelligent, has an answer to every question, and is a heck a lot of fun chatting with.

3. alancaster149 profile image85
    alancaster149posted 3 years ago

As Phyllis says here, the choice is a hard one to make. It's going to be a close-run race to the finishing post with the choice available. The choice of authors makes it harder, and those with a broad raft of themes are not necessarily better quality than the newcomers.
    Nor is it necessarily that the ones with columns of comments are better in quality. They've picked more popular themes, nuts-and-bolts subjects like grammar and how to write/publish.
    From the ones I've read - and I've been limited lately, what with writing my own books - I have to say Bill's (billybuc) 'Woman On A Mountain' writing assignment stays rooted in my thoughts.
    Take a bow, Bill - but not yet.

4. liesl5858 profile image83
    liesl5858posted 3 years ago

I can't possibly mention only one best hub as the most informative and the best hub because if you look around here, there are various hubs which are best and informative and very helpful when you got some questions that need answers.

5. Cardisa profile image91
    Cardisaposted 3 years ago

To answer this question is difficult because we read different articles for different information. So if you want to find out how to make a sandwich you search through several recipes until you find the one that suits you.

There is no one hub, but maybe several on varying subjects to suit each inquiry.

working