jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

What's the strangest item in your purse (or wallet) right now?

1. teacherfidel profile image73
    teacherfidelposted 6 years ago

2. michelemacwrites profile image79
    michelemacwritesposted 6 years ago

Maybe not exactly strange but why do I have a miniature green sharpie in my purse?

3. profile image0
    Dandraposted 6 years ago

The keys to a Maserati...not!!                                                             .

4. Krysanthe profile image94
    Krysantheposted 6 years ago

Batman!....LOL.  I carry around this crime fighter to help me through out the day.  Nay, but I do have a mini McDonald's Batman and his car in my purse right now.

5. jacqui2011 profile image84
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

A flat heart-shaped stone that I have carried around for about 6 years. My daughter gave it to me on holiday one year and I can't part with it now.

6. CZCZCZ profile image84
    CZCZCZposted 6 years ago

Fishing license always have mine ready to catch fish at any moments notice...waiting for the call that they are biting.

7. Ben Graves profile image82
    Ben Gravesposted 6 years ago

Apparently my ID because all the bartenders and waiters seem to have a hard time believing it's real.

8. KK Trainor profile image60
    KK Trainorposted 6 years ago

I carry my dad's drivers license. He passed away years ago and I have carried it ever since.

9. Myfanwy profile image72
    Myfanwyposted 6 years ago

I have ballet shoes in my purse right now. I use them for belly dancing. smile

10. Lisa HW profile image75
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

I was at first going to skip this question because I "just know" I don't have anything at all odd in either my handbag or wallet.  Then, though, I remembered that I do have something strange:  It's a piece of purple curling ribbon, wrapped into a coil, and fastened with a piece of Scotch tape to prevent unraveling.  It's in a coin purse.

Why I have it is that I cut it the exact length of a door shade that I've been wanting to replace, but that's been hard to find.  I coiled it because I'm a neat-nik and don't want to have a big, unraveled, piece of purple ribbon getting in my way when I go to get something from the bag.  Also, curling ribbon curls if it isn't wound up, and I don't want it to be curvy when I need to have it used to cut a shade.

The trouble is, because I stashed it safely in that coin purse I don't use in order to keep it in good shape; but I keep forgetting it because it's hidden away in that coin purse. (By the way, the coil is about as big as a quarter.   smile  ) 

So that's it - a coiled up purple ribbon with tape on it.   smile

11. Stump Parrish profile image60
    Stump Parrishposted 6 years ago

Cash. extra words included here to make the answer long enough

12. profile image45
    debbyrayposted 6 years ago

Im Mrs.Deborah Ray from Atlanta.i know how it feels like to be in stress.I needed a loan badly as a single parents when i lost my husband in an auto crash.I needed this money for the Purpose of business.i could not find anyone,not until a friend directed me to UK NATION loans.i was granted 55,000 Pounds without stress.since then i have promised to advertise for them.If you are in need of urgent finance get to them on ukloanslimited@live.com here is their number +4470359 03933