jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What's the worst bank in USA?

1. cosmicdust profile image61
    cosmicdustposted 6 years ago

What's the worst bank in USA?

2. Pente profile image81
    Penteposted 6 years ago

You need to define worst. Do you mean the least financially stable, the most corrupt, or treats its customers badly.

I am a libertarian. I love capitalism, but I hate corporatism. Profits should be earned honestly, without relying on the government for bailouts.

So in my mind, JP Morgan is evil. And if what I heard is true about Bank of America being backed by the US government for all their dealings in derivatives, then they are evil too.

I do not know if your question has any relationship to Occupy Wall Street protests, but if it does we need to fix the underlying problem which is dishonest money. The federal reserve should not be allowed to print money unless it is backed by gold.

3. fancifulashley profile image76
    fancifulashleyposted 6 years ago

Through my own personal experience I found Citizen's Bank to be the worst. Almost every couple of months there would be an error in my account, statements were not sent, notifications not being sent, bad customer service, etc. Now, with the unsubstantial increase in fees on everything, I have pulled almost all of my accounts from them and have chosen a local bank.

4. goego profile image80
    goegoposted 6 years ago

ahh... sperm bank ??? sounds kinda fishy to me...

5. jenniferrpovey profile image91
    jenniferrpoveyposted 6 years ago

I don't know about the worst, but I have heard absolutely nothing but terrible things about PNC bank in terms of lousy customer service, stupid fees, etc.

6. whoisbid profile image76
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

I believe that US banks are really backward compared to a lot of international banks. I have waited for someone for over a month to get the bank staff in a bank in Pennsylvania to issue an irrevocable letter of credit when it normally only takes a few days in the country that I live in.