- Politics and Social Issues»
- North America Political & Social Issues
America History, Guide to Fix It!
Let's Remake America Beautiful
Would YOU Let Your Neighbor Starve?
Money is a Ridiculous Concept
Vote for Change
Can America Change?
The Hemp Institute
Return Earth to Its Natural State
Can We Rise From the Ashes
Learn to Trust Yourself
How to Fix America
This article is in response to a fellow Hub writer Rick Zimmerman whom asked the question America how to Fix It!, please give details. Well, after answering the question Hub Pages told me that my answer was too long, for someone who sucks at typing I found this amusing. Hub Page's then asked me if I would like to create a Hub, sure why not. So in American History, Guide to Fix It! I try to answer his question, obviously this will receive some criticism and comments however I welcome them.
First of all education sucks in America, even at the College level, so that would be my first goal to improve it.
I would create an Institute along the lines of the Peace Corps, this would require mandatory enrollment for all citizens over the age of 18, unless they are enrolled in College. College standards would be raised not lowered, so folks would really have to apply themselves to get into it. All college's first year would be free after that you would have to pay for it out of your own pocket or student loans. Eventually this institution would be free and mandatory.
This 'Peace Corps' service would be geared to creating schools and feeding the human population all over the World and here in America, it would be a self sustaining non-profit organization, modeled after the military hierarchy. With merit and years of service, the major consideration for advancement.
Its purpose would be to develop schools, create shelters, implement pollution control devices and install free energy machines in all homes and businesses that exist and operate today. Once an individual becomes a member they must work for four years mandatory and upon completion of service, they can go on to any College of their choice, free.
This is just one way in which we could fix America but there are many more.
This 'Human Corps' if you will, purpose will be to ensure that NO human is homeless or starves to death anywhere in the World.
To finance this institute, Hemp will be legalized in all states and citizens will be encouraged to grow it. Hemp will replace plastics for food packaging and metal for things such as cans of food and small parts. Because Hemp is bio-degradable it will not lead to more garbage and can easily be recycled. It will replace all aluminum products such as soda pop cans and this Human Institute will be the company that uses Hemp to manufacture and replace these products.
- All gasoline powered cars inside city limits will be strictly prohibited, electric vehicles will be used and will stay within the city confines as a free convenience. There will be more than enough of the vehicles for the city populations, tourist and city workers and the recharging devices will be on every street corner, parking and maintenance is free.
- All homes from hence forth will be built below ground, which will require less energy to heat and cool, while keeping the existing environment in its current condition. The emphasis for this will be to return the surface of the planet to it's natural form, for human enjoyment and to create a non-polluted environment.
- All food production will be below ground and grown hydroponically and organically. For those meat eaters out there, all flesh will be grown in a test tube for consumption, after all it is almost to this state anyway.
Companies willing to create free energy devices will be given government contracts those that don't can pound sand or get. Public Works will not go away but be used to clean up the environment and help install pollution control devices and maintain roads, which will eventually phase out and replaced by underground roads. The emphasis will be on returning the Earth to its natural state. The surface of the Planet will be used for parks, recreation and education.
Prisons will be turned into rehabilitation centers and work forces within controlled areas in open areas not confined spaces. The Native Americans lived quite well without the need for prison systems for thousands of years. Hard core criminals that simple cannot adjust will be sent to prison colonies on the Moon or other inhospitable environments for construction purposes and food farms. If their anti-social behavior continues they will be put in an airlock and ejected into space, with little ceremony.
- Marriage will be mandatory for all families, however our dogma and philosophies must change concerning this institution.
- Health care will be free for every citizen with an emphasis on correct diet and nutrition. Cancers and other diseases will be treated with natural cures, all of these cures exist today but are not allowed for public consumption due to greed. For more on this astounding revelation read my article on the Medical Marijuana Mystery.
- Money will become obsolete and necessities will be controlled by trade and the accumulation of work points. For education and trade purposes these points will simple be accumulated by the amount of work done. All of these steps will be incorporated into the Fixing America the How to Guide and will be free to all American citizens and visitors.
Another Institute will be formed for all countries and citizens called the Space Corps, with its mandate to allow for immigration to other Planets or colonies, education and construction. This Institution will require degrees and/or mandatory four year enrollments.
States will be given back their powers to regulate their own areas and the US Government will take on a lesser role.
Yes, this will require change which many people are afraid of, so the current Powers That Be will be given a choice to go on trial for crimes against humanity or to accept this NWO and give up all that they have, pure and simple!
We as a race must be willing to change our destructive habits, no man owns this Earth we live on, so paying rent to exist on it is absurd.
Can this be achieved overnight, obviously not, but we can begin by trying, attempting to create a self sustaining environment in which to live and a legacy to give our children. Our old ways have proven not only unsustainable but destructive and America History, Guide to Fix It!, will allow us to change this.
As our life spans will increase, the need to adjust our way of thinking will have to change by creating a New Paradigm of sustainability. Longer periods of education will be a requirement, War will have to be outlawed in every country and borders will have to become a thing of the past, such as Europe has already done.
Individual wealth must go, all for one and one for all!
Now this was initially intended to answer a rather broad question, so I'm open to all comments and suggestions on this subject. These are just some of my suggestions and obviously one could write a book on the subject.
I see this as the beginning of an ongoing open debate for all hubbers and encourage others to write their own answers to the question on . . . America History, Guide to Fix It!
Fixing America will eventually lead to fixing the Planet, and this will lead to society as becoming more of one race. We must learn to recognize our similarities and not be afraid of our differences. Learn to Trust the Word of One Who Knows mainly ourselves!