jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (16 posts)

What?

1. gmwilliams profile image82
    gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/7797784_f248.jpg
    There is yet another insanely, psychotic imaginative conspiracy theory quite beyond the pale so to speak.   According to such pundits, people who are highly successful and powerful are aligned with the Illuminati and other so-called "darker" elements.   They further allege that such people undergo secret initiations in order to be successful and powerful.   

They then purport that those who run afoul of the Illuminati often come to a dismal end.    No one in their inductive and logical deductive mind believe this.   However, this theory abounds.   Have people lost their capacity of critical, logical, and reasonable thinking?

1. janesix profile image61
      janesixposted 4 years ago in reply to this

lol, yes, I watched a video about this one. they make deals with Satan and sign contracts with their own blood.

Some people have too much time on thier hands.

2. profile image0
      Sarra Garrettposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Guess I'm one that has lost their mind nor have logical thinking.  The Illuminati does exist just as you said.  Remember, the Devil has reign over the world right now and he's very busy.  I may  be 'batty' to you now, but then again to each his own.

what proof do you have that the illuminati exists?

1. profile image0
          Sarra Garrettposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Really?  Do I need to answer that question?  Just look around you.  I am not the minority with regard to the lluminati existing.  I bet you don't believe in FEMA Camps, Re-education camps, FEMA coffins and the fact that Wal Mart is the FEMA food distribution point for Americans.  Oh and I might as well add in the fact that drones don't really exist either and that everything we do we are being watched in one form or another.  One more thing, Osama Bin Ladin has been dead for more than 10 years, killed in the Bora Bora Mnts of Afghanistan - I know this for a fact!  Talk with older veterans they may or may not say anything but I'm not afraid.  There is NO way that a muzli is going to be buried at sea as it's against their religion and we would have been bombed again by the terrorists.  It was all a 'plan' to make Obama look good so he would be reelected and finish his plan to ruin America even more.

One World Order it's here and it's gonna get bad.  Listen to the speeches and the 'slips' that are given.

1. profile image0
            Brenda Durhamposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I wouldn't doubt all this.
            It makes as much sense as the "official" story we've heard in the media.
            I don't necessarily believe DNA testing,  but I definitely don't believe in humans' ability to sort out all data without making huge errors or misuse a large percentage of the time.

2. janesix profile image61

muzli??

did you really actually say that?

Back to the point, I HAVE researched all this nonsense. Extensively. And that's exactly what it is. There are bits and pieces of truth to much of it, but most of it is hogwash.

1. Soul Man Walking profile image61
              Soul Man Walkingposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Shhhh! Big brother is watching.

This is hilarious, because I'M the crazy one here.

Your whole life is just an insidious plot to keep you from finding out who you really are!

2. Reality Bytes profile image91
          Reality Bytesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

There is evidence of the existence.  Research history.

Adam Weishaupt

1. psycheskinner profile image80
            psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I have read about the Illuminati over the decades, and the evidence that it is an existing powerful entity is, in my opinion, slim to none.  There are plenty of groups out there with world government-type ambitions (and that is not necessarily a bad thing) but the Illuminati is not, again in my opinion, one of them.

1. wilderness profile image96
              wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I think they probably existed, and likely do today.  They might even have government type ambitions, couldn't say.

The power to enforce those ambitions?  No.  It just isn't there.

3. A Troubled Man profile image59
      A Troubled Manposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Or, they never developed them in the first place, especially if they were indoctrinated into a religion as children, which accounts for billions of people on the planet.

Or . . . billions of forum frogs!

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZS_dmC73WYL5BXwK3WF83Qifww9XaVZrVcQ4pwbjPitxdQ_wR6g

2. paradigmsearch profile image86
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

Actually...  If something can exist, then it does exist. You can bet your bippy that there are all sorts of secret organizations out there. Hopefully, maybe someday I'll get invited to join one of the benign ones. I think I could make a positive contribution.

working