jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Car Bombs in 4 Iraqi cities kill at least 22

1. crazyhorsesghost profile image75
    crazyhorsesghostposted 4 years ago

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/7944921_f248.jpg

I was just reading the News a few minutes ago and I saw this news story about car bombs in four Iraqi cities killing 22 people. Why do these people do this to each other. Why kill each other because of religion. its so sad that these people are dying for such stupid reasons.

It really scares me that something like this will be done here in the United States. I'm really surprised that it hasn't already. I prat that it doesn't. How could anyone have this much hate in them. I really would like to hear everyone's thoughts on this. Do you think attacks like this will come to America. Thanks

1. Zelkiiro profile image88
      Zelkiiroposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Because religion, by its very nature, is violent and intolerant, and its followers follow suit.

1. crazyhorsesghost profile image75
        crazyhorsesghostposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I am beginning to believe you. Its really sad what has been done in the name of religion.

2. JohnM profile image59
    JohnMposted 4 years ago

It amazes me that people don't realize that radical Muslims are causing this problem and it will be brought to the USA. If they can figure out a way they will attack the US here in the US again. Radical Muslims all over the world hate the USA and Israel.

3. crazyhorsesghost profile image75
    crazyhorsesghostposted 4 years ago

John I think your right that it will eventually brought here to the United States.

working