jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

They talk about me like a dog, says Obama - Are you Agree with Mr President Sta

1. triosol profile image58
    triosolposted 7 years ago

They talk about me like a dog, says Obama -
    Are you Agree with Mr President Statement?

US president Barack Obama has caused quite a flutter by accusing his Republican opponents of talking about him "like a dog"

2. RevLady profile image60
    RevLadyposted 7 years ago

Of course, though I would not limit it to the Republicans as throughout the nation not nice things are being said about the President and all those serving in government. The cultural expression "like a dog" merely means being the frequent often times covert target of personal and professional negativity.

1. gmwilliams profile image86
      gmwilliamsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

There is ONE man on youtube videos who continuously denigrate the President.  I think that the man has AN OBSESSION with the President.

3. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

Is that an inadvertent revelation of Islamic roots?  Moslems don't like dogs.

4. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 7 years ago

I agree that the the GOP talks about him like a dog. The lack of respect is disgraceful. This started before Obama even took office. Name one thing Obama has done to hurt the US...ok, bad example. He's done a few bad things. But George Bush committed treason while he was president and no one in the media was this hard on him. I don't get it.