jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

yes, she have protential, however, in 20 years from now, she is not ready yet,

1. Darknlovely3436 profile image83
    Darknlovely3436posted 7 years ago

yes, she have protential, however, in 20 years from now, she is not ready yet,
    just my opinon.

Is Sarah Palin daughter, have protential?
    Is her dance movement need improving?
    Is she the class clown.

2. Caterino profile image58
    Caterinoposted 7 years ago

I personally don't think she matters being the daughter of anyone in mainstream politics.  I thought kids of politicians were off limits or was that just a rule for Obama.  SARAH PALIN'S DAUGHTER is just riding on fumes but if the right want to vote for her, there is nothing anyone can do about it.

3. Janna Jones profile image58
    Janna Jonesposted 7 years ago

Palins daughter is simply capitalizing on the popularity of her mom.
    TV deals, radio interviews, books, tapes, autographs etc etc etc. In todays electronic world she can parlay that into the millions of dollars. And why not? Its called Capitalism
    Lets not forget, she has a baby and with all the money she's making, she will never have to worry about needing a man again.
    So good for her. janna

4. weholdthesetruths profile image60
    weholdthesetruthsposted 7 years ago

Bristol's as ordinary of a person as you can find to be on the show.   I don't watch the show, don't vote, and don't know anyone who does.   It could be that people just like voting for the underdog who's scrappy and has the nerve to get out and go for broke.   

At least as far as that goes, she has my admiration for trying... Whether she's a daughter of Sarah Palin makes no difference to me in that regard.   I just suspect she's got Palin's guts of steel, which has kept her going when others may have given up.   But then, that makes her nothing other than a typical Alaskan.

5. Uninvited Writer profile image84
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

She, and her entire family, are just like so many of the reality show stars around today. They are cashing in while they can...