jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Should Obama get a second chance in office?

1. snobbycollegegrad profile image57
    snobbycollegegradposted 6 years ago

Should Obama get a second chance in office?

2. Rickmasters07 profile image60
    Rickmasters07posted 6 years ago

Absolutely.....The GOP is filled with corporate lackeys who care NOTHING for the people who GAVE them their jobs, the environment, women's (or for THAT matter HUMAN) rights...they care about one thing and ONE thing ONLY......MONEY...the money they can make thru insider (illegal for anyone ELSE) trading and the kickbacks and bribes they can grab while in office....Obama TOLD us it would get WORSE before it got BETTER and he was CORRECT!!...I believe ALL politicians are CROOKS at heart....but Obama (like Clinton) is getting done what WE The People need done, while making his own deals on the side.......I say we let him FINISH what he STARTED!!....We can ILL AFFORD another Bush/Cheney Regime!!

3. snobbycollegegrad profile image57
    snobbycollegegradposted 6 years ago

Not to mention the relief that he's offered to veterans and new homeowners.  I benefited in BOTH ways.  I think he's done the best that he can under the circumstances and I think so much more positive actions will come from his way.

4. Barnsey profile image80
    Barnseyposted 6 years ago

I don't think personally with all the BS from congress and the senate that he has been given a fair chance in the first place. Too many of the old boys club simply do not want him to do anything succesfully, for fear of him being viewed favorably by the voting public. Since the republicans cannot come up with anyone better why not give Obama another four years of getting nowhere thanks to these jackasses?

5. EstellaGrace profile image59
    EstellaGraceposted 6 years ago

Oh God please, I hope not.  We can't afford his spending habits.

working