jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

How much of a Selfie are you?

1. mintinfo profile image73
    mintinfoposted 5 years ago

How much of a Selfie are you?

A Selfie is a person who likes to take pics of themselves and post them on the net.

2. Mr. Happy profile image83
    Mr. Happyposted 5 years ago

No Selfie here, unless I am really a talking and typing White Wolf. I do not indulge in the Ego much therefore, I do not post photographs of myself. The other thing is, I am the photographer usually taking photographs of others and otherness ... To each their own I suppose.

3. cuttler profile image60
    cuttlerposted 5 years ago

Nadda...zero reading of selfie here. I don't even like other guys taking pics of me. However I do know of quite a few people who kinda live on taking pics of themselves. So how much of a selfie are you?

1. mintinfo profile image73
      mintinfoposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hi cutter. I am not a Selfie at all. I have taken a few self pics in the past but definitely not for posting onto social media.

4. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

I actually find that behavior to be kind of sad.  I know several people who engage in it and interestingly enough, they tend to be the people who struggle with self-esteem and want constant acceptance and attention from others.  I also think people tend to find the behavior off-putting.  Who wants to see 1000 FB updates a week of pictures of the same person - it gets old fast.  The same goes for people who constantly complain on status updates etc.

5. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 5 years ago

I actually have friends to take photos of me, so I don't have to do it by myself in the mirror. I feel sorry for those who do.

6. moonfairy profile image82
    moonfairyposted 5 years ago

noooooooooooooooo. I HATE pictures of myself....I'm so unphotogenic and I'm sure that  nobody wants to see pictures of me splattered all over the internet!