jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Since 1980, the Republican party has turned on it's roots. Do you recognize it a

1. lovemychris profile image60
    lovemychrisposted 3 years ago

Since 1980, the Republican party has turned on it's roots. Do you recognize it any more?

Of course, they have always been associated with big business, but these Mafioso tactics have left us up a creek without a paddle. I read that the banks threaten all-out disaster if anyone dares prosecute them. Remember when Congress was threatened with Martial Law if TARP didn't pass? Dem or Repub---if you're owned, you need to go. But in my eyes, it's mostly Republicans. And I'm not the first to feel this way!!
    It's an on-going saga.....Time we put it to rest. Vote out Teabaglicans, or say goodbye to America for good.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/9009391_f260.jpg

2. Superkev profile image84
    Superkevposted 3 years ago

Do you know anything about, well, anything?

OBAMA signed TARP, it's his baby, both houses of congress were run by democrats at the time, they own it.

How would congress be 'threatened' with martial law? Only congress can declare martial law and suspend  habeas corpus. The only other who could, and it is legally debatable, would have been Obama.

Other than that it is reserved for the states to declare and they cannot suspend  habeas corpus.

You want to talk about mafioso tactics? TARP was crafted solely by democrats, republicans were shut out of the process entirely, then the 800 page bill was voted on with no one having had a chance to read the bloody thing.

From what I have seen of your writings, you just make stuff up that sounds good to you and present it as fact without even bothering to check it for accuracy. Or if it's even remotely true.

I am still waiting to see your proof that John McCain was exchanged in a POW swap during Vietnam for 168 North Vietnamese soldiers. Will that documentation be forthcoming anytime soon? I am really anxious to see it.

Seeing as it will rewrite history and all.

3. lovemychris profile image60
    lovemychrisposted 3 years ago

Ahahahahaha!
    Bwahahahahaha!
    Muahahahahahahaha!

1. Superkev profile image84
      Superkevposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Yep, off your meds as I suspected. You've got nothing, can barely write the English language and are not worth attempting any type of rational conversation with.

2. lovemychris profile image60
      lovemychrisposted 3 years agoin reply to this

The Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) is program of the United States government to purchase assets and equity from financial institutions to strengthen financial sector that was signed into law by U.S.President George W. Bush on October 3, 2008.

4. tsadjatko profile image59
    tsadjatkoposted 3 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/9009929_f260.jpg

You know this (like everything else I read by you) reminds me of the mountain lion who killed and ate a bull. After eating he felt so good and full he opened his mouth and let out a huge roar. A hunter nearby heard the mountain lion roar and killed him.

So the moral of the story?

If you are full of bull keep your mouth shut!

1. lovemychris profile image60
      lovemychrisposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Sorry--my mouth has a mind of it's own. And trust me--people here have shut it up. Very effectively, I might add. But I don't go down gracefully when something burns my gut. And you people have burnt my gut to a smoldering flame. Traitors-in-midst.

working