jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What comes to mind when you see this photo?

1. profile image0
    LoliHeyposted 2 years ago

What comes to mind when you see this photo?

Create a caption for it.

2. connorj profile image75
    connorjposted 2 years ago

Do not under-estimate the power of a woman when confronted with acclimate circumstance...

3. Austinstar profile image87
    Austinstarposted 2 years ago

Excellent photograph! The photographer was very lucky to be able to take such a photo. The weather had to be just right, the lighting, the distance, the camera settings, the lack of traffic. Wow, it all came together to produce a perfect photo opportunity.
    I would caption it - Lighting Liberty

4. Motherbynature profile image77
    Motherbynatureposted 2 years ago

"Hellooooo...remember the freedom you came to America for in the first place?"

5. wba108@yahoo.com profile image81
    wba108@yahoo.composted 2 years ago

America, the beacon of freedom to a world in bondage. The light in the clouds represent God's holy light and favor shining on America despite the darkness that would seek to snuff it out!

6. liesl5858 profile image86
    liesl5858posted 2 years ago

God Bless America! this is what comes to mind. I haven't been to America but I heard and read about America as a beautiful country. Also there is sunshine behind the clouds. It means there is hope after sadness or loss of any kind.

7. RTalloni profile image87
    RTalloniposted 2 years ago

"None can love freedom heartily, but good men; the rest love not freedom, but license."  J. Milton

8. profile image0
    LoliHeyposted 2 years ago

I'm going to answer my own question. 
    Caption:  "America, get ready to meet your God!"

9. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

America the Beautiful.  A shining example to the world in terms of democracy and acceptance of all regardless of race, ethnicity, creed, and socioeconomic class.  A beacon of opportunity to become the best we can be and to use all our human potential.  America welcomes and forgives all.  America is the clean slate-it is not our past but our present and future that matters.  America is the land of opportunity, wonderment, and reinvention.  May she be forever Blessed.....

10. Evane profile image52
    Evaneposted 2 years ago

The first thing that came to my mind when I saw this photo is the Statue of Liberty.