jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (20 posts)

Donald Trump is very ugly, but his two daughters are super hot, is his wife mayb

1. profile image62
    peter565posted 21 months ago

Donald Trump is very ugly, but his two daughters are super hot, is his wife maybe...ex super model ?

And to let u know what I am talking about this is Ivanka Trump and Tiffany Trump. The only reason I can think of, is his wife is super hot, might even be a hot actress or...ex victoria secret model and their children took after their mother, in term of appearance.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13101392_f260.jpg

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image29
    bradmasterOCcalposted 21 months ago

How did this ? even get through the hp team.

1. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 21 months agoin reply to this

Yes, I want to know this also.  What?  This^

3. lovemychris profile image62
    lovemychrisposted 21 months ago

Trump was quite handsome in his younger days. and men in his crowd only date "10"s. shallow and superficial, you know.

1. profile image0
      LoliHeyposted 21 months agoin reply to this

For once, I actually agree with you!

2. lovemychris profile image62
      lovemychrisposted 21 months agoin reply to this

wow. time for a party!

4. profile image0
    LoliHeyposted 21 months ago

The ex-wives of Trump are beautiful.  That is the reason he chose them.  I have a theory that they marry him for his money, and he marries them for their looks.  Like Hugh Hefner, Trump trades in his supermodel wife for a "younger and newer model" every couple of years.  He wasn't bad looking as a young man, but now his $$$$$ is his biggest selling point.

1. lovemychris profile image62

also, I think he makes them say this: "that was the best sex i ever had". word for word I heard Marla and maybe Ivana...and she charged him with rape. so did another woman. said it happened when she was 13 yrs old. character and trust and lies.

5. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 21 months ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12767330_f260.jpg

C'mon this^.   This question is wasting valuable space which can be used to ask more thought provoking, constructive questions!  Really now!

I disagree. this goes to character. since you all spend so much time bashing hillary and bill, maybe it's time donald and Melania took some heat.

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image29
      bradmasterOCcalposted 21 months agoin reply to this

Leslie
      This dn go to character, it goes to how someone looks. The person who asks such a ? is insecure in most cases.

really? how about a person who rates women with numbers?

6. tamarawilhite profile image90
    tamarawilhiteposted 21 months ago

He married several beautiful women, including at least one model.

yes and he was married to ivana at the time he was seeing Marla. my goodness, another philanderer-in-chief! or does it not matter with a Republican man? Russshhhhhhhh? hannity? Savage? riiiiiight. we know. quadruple standards.

2. profile image62
      peter565posted 21 months agoin reply to this

So, if he is elected...another player President in the white house, this one even bigger then Bill Clinton big_smile (Although if we are gonna have another player as President, I rather have Bill Gates [he is a polygamist with 2 wives] at least he is smart)

yes, but Trumps got him beat. his wives were all "10"s. Nothing but the best for frat boy.

4. profile image62

Well, Bill Gates might be a player, but he is also responsible, so he won't discard his wife, after she got old, so he choose polygamy (after his 1st wife agree) It do tell something about Bill's character compare to Trump.

5. lovemychris profile image62

yes. trumps favorite words: you're fired

7. Brynn Thorssen profile image91
    Brynn Thorssenposted 21 months ago

Do you think men ever get tired of being walking sperm banks?  Because when you post questions like this, it makes it look like the stereotype of the constantly randy male isn't too far off.

When I read things like this, I genuinely wonder how history or poetry was ever written, art was ever created or how on earth MEN took over and/or ruled vast expanses of land.

The biggest irony being, of course, that women don't rate men based on their penises, yet you all are so completely sure that we do.

1. profile image62

Ahhh...we are walking sperm banks, We can get things done, because we follow the motto of work first fun later

working