jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (11 posts)

Did you have an interest in listening to President Obama's "Farewell Address"?

1. Perspycacious profile image81
    Perspycaciousposted 13 months ago

Did you have an interest in listening to President Obama's "Farewell Address"?

2. savvydating profile image97
    savvydatingposted 13 months ago

Not just 'No' but 'Hell No.' I live in the Southwest, where he is still speaking on television. I am recording a documentary on television, then I will relax and read a book. I know what he will say. Heard it all before. Not interested. Why? Because he is a liar. One thing I cannot stand is people who pretend to be good, while stabbing you in the back. That is what Obama has done to America. How dare he speak well of himself. Ask any Syrian who prayed that he would help their children. He turned his back on them, too. What a coward.

1. gregas profile image82
      gregasposted 13 months agoin reply to this

We had it on for 5 minutes and it sounded more like he was campaigning. It would have been better if he had just came on and said, "it's been a pleasure and good-bye". Even that would have been too much.

2. savvydating profile image97
      savvydatingposted 13 months agoin reply to this

I am not even vaguely surprised. He knows how to campaign. That is where is talent begins and ends. One thing is predictable...Obama  loves himself to no end. I hope one day he pays for the damage he has done to so many innocent children.

3. lovemychris profile image60
      lovemychrisposted 13 months agoin reply to this

remembet that when jan 20 comes around...and any day after that. we are going to reject your puppet as much as you rejected our humane, decent prez. hope you enjoy it as much as we have enjoyed you.divided states. america first.

4. savvydating profile image97

Actually, I wished him well. I watched his parade & heard his speeches. I had hoped he would unify; grow the economy; do what was right in Iraq. Unlike liberals' rejection of Trump, we did not reject him before he had a chance to govern.

5. Perspycacious profile image81
      Perspycaciousposted 13 months agoin reply to this

His oratorical skills will be renowned far longer than his years as our president.  He made the "best case" of a lousy scenario, and spent as if it was his own money he was spending (too much of it was!).

6. savvydating profile image97

So...InTown Hall meetings, O could barely speak. His presidential acceptance speech was a copy of a former speech, with  teleprompters. He who understands Syntax can make an emotional speech, i.e., actors, like Streep. BO is good at that alone...

3. bradmasterOCcal profile image31
    bradmasterOCcalposted 13 months ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12725904_f260.jpg

No, none, but I do like the word Farewell. As well as the picture of the moving van in front of the White House.

1. Perspycacious profile image81
      Perspycaciousposted 13 months agoin reply to this

Nice photo.  I don't want to see a new Air Force 1 until I see new strategic bombers so our pilots don't have to nurse 50 year old bombers carrying dangerous nuclear payloads around the world.

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image31
      bradmasterOCcalposted 13 months agoin reply to this

Demas
      I agree

working