|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisements has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|
After 6 months of a new government, how much "greater" are we? Are Republicans solely to blame?
We are not greater. And it is ALL the republicans fault. 1. For getting behind trump no matter what he does. 2. For turning a blind eye to his bullying and truculent behavior. 3. For not caring that trump worked with putin to steal our election. 4. For taking money from russia and now being beholden to them. 5. For giving donald a pass on things they crucify democrats for. 6. For loving money and power more than america.
I want a d-i-v-o-r-c-e!!!
You understand! If only we could get the Republicans to think more about our country, and less about their power and money. Trump is not a god and he doesn't have ANY real solutions for ANYTHING! Why can't they see this con man for what he is?
Cause hes going to let them criminalize abortion. This is the be all and end all of this cult, since 1973. They dont care what he does, as long as they get that. Welcome to the church/state.
Well, if the American people wanted a new government they should have voted for me. And no, I am not joking. I am as qualified as anyone to run a country. The first thing I would do is outlaw government as we know it, and I would make warmongering a crime. As it stands there is no "new government" but simply new faces that answer to the same shadow government of criminals. But the American people persist in wanting to believe in the lie of democracy.
They actually believe the fiction that they can vote themselves into a better world. But when we look at the world stage we see that the U.S. government doesn't waste much time talking or trying to vote for change! Instead, they use weapons of mass destruction, sacrifce the lives of American soldiers, and kill innocent men, women, and children in order to achieve the desired results. If voting is so effective then why isn't that the preferred method of change for world governments? But I would never accuse the average American of being intelligent.
Voting and protesting is all the power people currently have. But I can see that we are rats in an inescapable maze. Eventually, the rats will break out and revolt against their oppressors.
That is how it appears at a cursory glance, but let us not forget the Montgomery Boycott which lasted 381 days. The option of boycott has always been available, and has been proven to work.. But it requires planning,solidarity, and perseverance.
Go back and watch videos of the womens march.....this country is not trumpland. Never has been, never will be. Or bannonland, whichever. They will fail. Even if they clamp down police state like sessions is doing. We will terminate the good ole boyz
I feel marching and protesting can be useful, but it must be followed with action that will make a difference. The Capitalist only loves money. A serious boycott is the only thing that will get their attention.
Personally, id love that. See how long they last without the people who DO THE WORK. Oh i know they can use robots, or turn us into one...but no no no no nooooo. Human Spirit prevails. DUMP TRUMP.
Demas the first sentence doesn't match the second sentence.
The second sentence implies the answer for the first sentence is not only not much greater but "blame" implies that it was worse. And Republicans are too blame for it.
1. We are better now than we have been in 28 years.
2/ We could even be better than we are, but the "blame" for that is the Democrats and Rinos.
3. The Dems and Rinos have become Anti Americans with the "Resist" president Trump course of action.
4. What have they done in Congress since the Election, less than nothing?
5. They have encouraged protests even though many of them were violent?
6. They have encouraged division among Americans to the point where they have brought the United States more divided than they did creating the Civil War.
7. From the day following the election, they have called the election flawed as a result of Russian "Influence" and using a democrat paid for Opposition Paper tried to blackmail Trump from taking office, and then trying all sorts of tactics to impeach him. The Russian paper they used was shared by all 17 US intel agencies, and it was debunked as false. Yet, the democrats claim that the Intel agencies believed it to be true. The report itself states that the information had not been verified or validated.
8. They wasted the time of congressional committees on investigating Trump even though they found zero information.
9. The dems have been doing the job of the terrorists that of trying to take down the country. This is a violation and dereliction of their duty and oath to their office.
10. Instead of trying to find compromises with Trump's actions, they do everything to counter his progressive. Even if it threatens national security.
11. They have done nothing but vote against repealing Obamacare which is failing. They should be providing their wish list of what should be in the new healthcare. That would be the professional and the American thing to do.
12. The same thing is true with revising the Taxes.
13. The executive branch and congress have been leaking classified information to the media, and the dems don't seem to care about these criminal influences on American gov.
14. No one says that you have to like or agree with the president, but allowing and even encouraging violent attacks and even assassination of Trump makes them domestic terrorists.
del if u wish
Did you watch trump last night deal with that protester? He called him a little boy going home to mommy. This is the attitude trumplicans have towards the rest of america....which is 70% btw. Hes insulting, snide, mean and superior. Toodles, dumpy.
yd comment on my comment, no red herrings please.
Lol. After #9, you are beyond reach. But since you are a stickler with everybody else, how about you pony up? Who has discredited our intel agencies? You said their findings had been debunked. By who?
by My Esoteric11 months ago
The Ds lost their fourth special election. Some say those are Big Wins for Rs and Disaster for Ds. Other optimistic souls say each was a Win for Ds because they were close. While I tend to agree with...
by Jack Lee7 weeks ago
As most of you know, I support many of Trump’s initiatives and I defend him here on hubpages when he is unfairly criticized by the media and others.You may also know I did not vote for Trump or Hillary in the 2016...
by Mike Russo3 months ago
President Donald Trump mocked Democrats Monday for their stony reactions during his State of the Union speech last week, saying that it was even "treasonous.""They were like death and un-American....
by Catherine Mostly18 months ago
How can we heal the deep division in our country?No, really - I'm not joking. I don't have the same kind of Republican or Democrat extremism as part of my thinking, despite that I have been accused of being a liberal so...
by LucidDreams5 years ago
I keep hearing the pro-republican news outlets like fox etc. talking about news that does not matter at this point. Since they had such a stanglehold on the candidate, I mean, they seem to work together as far as...
by ahorseback19 months ago
One thing in this election season that has been proven over and over , the American people DO NOT trust the election process , the media , the government , and so who can blame Trump ? Even democrats...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.