Donald Trump. His cup runneth over with issues.

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (47 posts)
  1. peoplepower73 profile image94
    peoplepower73posted 18 months ago

Below is a list of Trump's current  issues, almost all happening simultaneously.  I almost feel sorry for him.  How does he sleep at night?  If you can think of more, please add them to the list.

1.    North Korea
    2.    China Trade deal
    3.    Syria
    4.    Russia
    5.    Iran
    6.    The wall
    7.    Mueller
    8.    Michael Cohen
    9.    Rosenstein
    10.    Session
    11.    Steve Bannon
    12.    Cambridge Analytica
    13.    Hope Hicks leaving
    14.    Stormy Daniels
    15.    Karen McDougal
    16.    Pu**ygate
    17.   Melania
    18.   Doorman hush money
    19.  Love Child from maid
    20  Real Media, not Fox News

1. dianetrotter profile image68
      dianetrotterposted 18 months agoin reply to this

You left off Melania.

1. MizBejabbers profile image90
        MizBejabbersposted 18 months agoin reply to this

She's no. 17, but perhaps she belongs higher on the list.

2. Sharlee01 profile image85
      Sharlee01posted 18 months agoin reply to this

You forgot  the biggest one.  The media....   He seems to be able to ignore rest of the above mensioned.

He loves the media.  He takes on personas to call me media about himself.

Anyone that runs for public office, should be aware of the type of scrutiny that accompanies the life.  He had some joke about fighting venereal diseases.

The sad thing is to bring a child into the big fat mess.

1. Sharlee01 profile image85

Yes many many years ago on  Howard Sterns show he did make a statement that was crude. He claimed he spent the Vietnam war years trying not to get  venereal diseases..  Have you ever made a comment that was uncalled for?

1. profile image0
            ahorsebackposted 18 months agoin reply to this

People have placed their moralities in the P.C. "holier than thou" category with Trump .
            If everything anyone ever said was recorded , wouldn't we all be in trouble !

peoplepower73posted 18 months agoin reply to this

ahorseback:  Sure we have all had several affairs while still married to our pregnant wives and had our lawyers pay hush money to the women involved.

1. profile image0

And that history affects today's leadership ....How ? Didn't seem to bother you a bit with bill Clinton , is that a double standard fitted suit you're wearing tonight Peoplepower ? Looks great !

peoplepower73posted 18 months agoin reply to this

ahorseback:  You and all the Trump supporters make excuses for his behavior.  This is your statement.

"If everything anyone ever said was recorded , wouldn't we all be in trouble !"

My point is if everything anyone said was recorded, it would still not be as bad as what Trump and Clinton have done.  He lies about everything including his affairs.  His word means nothing.  How can a man be a good leader when his word can't be trusted?

1. profile image0

Try this exercise Peoplepower , ....shut off your Rachael Maddow show and  take a hard look at Trumps incredible success' WHILE IN OFFICE ,  there.............
                    See anything today that you've not seen since GW Bush , like political success , massive diplomatic progress , economic livelihood , lowest black or white unemployment in decades  lowest illegal immigration in years ?
                    See what I mean ?

I don't care what Trump did years ago , kind of like what you didn't care what Bill did while  in the oval office .

2. ptosis profile image65
                  ptosisposted 18 months agoin reply to this

If you are upset about Clinton then you would be livid about Trump. Or do you think that since one got away with it, all should?

Japan is leading the way?
                  https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/as … 48bbfc0fbb

Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abeis flailing so badly that former prime minister Junichiro Koizumi has suggested that he should stand down at the end of June to avoid tainting the entire Liberal Democratic Party. Candidates will get anxious if they have to go into an election with Abe.

___________----
                  Instead, 27 Republicans. said that they will retire.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/14002451.jpg

3. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 18 months agoin reply to this

It is TIME for Trump to GET OUT-GET OUT!   Trump is now going to lead America to World War 3 with the strikes on Syria!  He is leading America to disdain & even destruction- sad isn't it!   I am going to sleep now.  This is FRIGHTENING to say the least!

Oh sorry ... Just wonder how those folks in Syria feel nightly when they kiss their children good night? Yeah sleep well...  Sad to see what our society has come to. I guess we should have turned our backs on them that gasp for air?  Oh we did that under Obama.

4. profile image0

Yeaaa !  Another "National Enquirer "  opinion page .

5. Sharlee01 profile image85

PeoplePower, A very long growing list. I would think it may be one that one could turn around and argue on many of the problems listed are well on the way of being solved, and the others trivial for some? 
      My own thought in regards to the list is that my God this man, this president has the good sense and ability to continue making such great progress solving major problems. Although some do not or will not consider the fact he is well on his way to keeping the agenda he promised  with record speed. What saddens me most is I have had to realize many in our nation will not recognize his accomplishments. I am referring to the job he is doing, not his past indiscretions. I am judging him on job performance. I don't feel I should be the judge of how he conducted his personal life. One might say I hired him to do a job, and he is doing that job to my expectations.

Comment's on this post  makes me question the lack of intelligence of our citizens.  It is scary to see so many lack common sense.  In my opinion  we need a leader that solves problems, and has the ability to make life better for its citizens. He is doing this, and one can see there is much more to come.  How long will some take to realize he is doing a good job at being president?  Your list is long, much of what you listed has been solved or on its way to being solved. Fun how your list is made up of things that have nothing to do with America's problems?   In regards to the list, 7-20 have nothing to do with you or me ?  These are non-related govenment issues...  Let's stick to what we hired him for.  How did you like how he handled the pasted down problem of Syria using chemical weapons on his own people? I was so pleased not to have to hunker in and watch another round of genocide, as I did for 8 years under Obama...  So proud of America and its allies for not turning our backs once again. I was never so ashamed to be an American when Obama turned his back on the Syrian people.

2. Valeant profile image96
    Valeantposted 18 months ago

Conspiracy theory of a baby with the Trump properties maid and the payoff to the Trump building doorman is today's latest saga.

3. Castlepaloma profile image77
    Castlepalomaposted 18 months ago

I am doing a sculpture of Trump, titled. Puppet Masters and Fairytales. Hope I am allowed to show it on hub pages.

A megalomanic like Trump.  Shows how, when you just finished working on one of his scams. He gets you busy working on the next scam, that solves nothing again.

1. profile image0

To a disenfranchised Canadian -American , Is there ANY  American president that isn't
      one of your "puppet masters "?

1. Castlepaloma profile image77
        Castlepalomaposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Only one. JK

He was the only one true President. JFK who tried to change the criminals banking system and was killed for it.

1. profile image0

JFK was a republican by any definition COMPARED to today's liberal presidents , in fact , JFK was  more a  constitutional conservationist  than Obama or Clinton  .

Agree, he was the best of them all.

Even Ron Paul  was too good to be President today.

2. MizBejabbers profile image90
            MizBejabbersposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Still, Bill was a middle-of-the roader who balanced both state and federal budgets as governor and president. Obama vacillated too much. Not sure what his principles were.

JFK kept us out of a nuclear war with Russia. Many people don't realize that, but the war hawks were behind his assassination.

2. Sharlee01 profile image85

Was being a strong president that worked with our best allies to help stop Assad from using chemical weapons on his own people yet another puppet plan?  He once again has cleaned up an Obama mess, and restored American values. Before Obama we would never have sat by and been made to witness genocide due to a human beings religion... You sir  need to stop and take a long look at hat this man is doing for America. This past weekend he restored my faith in  America's ability to. be a caring nation. My god why not see his accomplishments? It's a foolish human being that can't  face facts when they are blatantly  apparent. Sad for you....

You think it's civill to fire missles at chemical weapons supplies to blow up mostly innocent brown  people. To prove to us killing is wrong.

How far do you go to prove to your God an eye for an eye. That makes the world go blind away.

Last 20 years America has killed 10s of millions of people. Each year left 65 million refugees.

How many brown people equal a White American life. 10 fold, 100 fold and surly a 1000 fold? That should make it mystified justified for your Godly puppet masters.

You have apparently lost touch with reality. "You think it's civill to fire missles at chemical weapons supplies to blow up mostly innocent brown  people. To prove to us killing is wrong. :" OMG read you statement.... Do you think if you or your loved ones were being killed with chemicals it would be wrong for someone to make every attempt to help you, and take steps to stop the next attack?  You need to do some real research on what you comment on.  Disgusting...   Please don't reply to my comment. I have no respect for anyone ht would sit by and witness genocide by chemical weapons to appease his own sick ideology.   I just have to wonder what you would feel if you lived in Syria and were one of the citizens Assad sought to kill?  Ask yourself that question before shooting off your mouth. What a simple mind.

I worked for Trump, he did pay me for a great job I did for him because he is a total con artist. You rather sit on your tuff with no experience of Trump or the middle east as America terrorized them. Then listen to all the garbage that comes out of Trump mouth.
            Do your research.

How can Trump be 1000 ℅ behind Israel and be fair to Muslims countries. I have done my research of reality by first hand experience visiting four war zone Muslim countries and traveled most of the middle Eastern countries. Most of these were doing well before Americans show up.

Syria has become at least the 14th country in the Islamic world that U.S. forces have invaded or occupied or bombed, OK that’s just since 1980.

Let’s tick them off: Iran (1980, 1987-1988), Libya (1981, 1986, 1989, 2011), Lebanon (1983), Kuwait (1991), Iraq (1991-2011, 2014-), Somalia (1992-1993, 2007-), Bosnia (1995), Saudi Opinions
            Even if we defeat the Islamic State, we’ll still lose the bigger war

By Andrew J. Bacevich
            October 3, 2014

As America’s efforts to “degrade and ultimately destroy” Islamic State militants.

Let’s tick more off , Iraq, Somalia (1992-1993, 2007, Bosnia (1995), Saudi Arabia (1991, 1996), Afghanistan (1998, 2001-), Sudan (1998),
            Never ending wars

Trump paid me $10 for $25,000 job.
              I got off without being sued or fired , I was lucky. You think Trump loves his job, like I love my job for 45 years.

4. Kathleen Cochran profile image80
    Kathleen Cochranposted 18 months ago

Is anyone surprised?  We knew him when folks voted for him.  You reap what you sow.

5. peoplepower73 profile image94

There are two more who have just entered the story:

21.  Jame Comey and the release of his book.
    22.  The head of the National Enquirer for the "Catch and Kill" Process of Trump's affairs

1. JAKE Earthshine profile image77
      JAKE Earthshineposted 18 months agoin reply to this

James Comey says his hands are bigger than Trumps no surprise there, and Stormy said her 'JOHN Type' encounter with Spanky which she describes as 'generic' indicates there absolutely might be a problem: But look on the bright side, Big Bubba in prison might adore bunking with an elderly old man who has petite little hands and other things:

Still hard to believe some people actually believe him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9QYZ6qha1s

It's what I call a convenient unholy alliance.  People who otherwise would not know each other, let alone like each other, join for a specific purpose.  In this case it was MAGA

2. PrettyPanther profile image84
      PrettyPantherposted 18 months agoin reply to this

A lot of stress for an old man.  A lot of stress for anyone!

6. Castlepaloma profile image77
    Castlepalomaposted 18 months ago

Trump said, the man who wrote :The Art of the Deal: should be President.

That would be Tony Schwartz for President

7. peoplepower73 profile image94

Below is a list of Trump's current  issues, almost all happening simultaneously.  I almost feel sorry for him.  How does he sleep at night?   If you can think of more, please add them to the list. I just added Items 23 and 24.  Trump's mentor and long time lawyer Roy Cohen coached Trump with these creeds.  You can see that Trump uses them everyday.

a.  Never settle. 
    b.  Counter-attack and/or counter sue immediately
    c.  No matter what happens, no matter how deeply into the muck you get, claim victory and never admit
         defeat.

1.    North Korea
    2.    China Trade deal
    3.    Syria
    4.    Russia
    5.    Iran
    6.    The wall
    7.    Mueller
    8.    Michael Cohen
    9.    Rosenstein
    10.    Session
    11.    Steve Bannon
    12.    Cambridge Analytica
    13.    Hope Hicks leaving
    14.    Stormy Daniels
    15.    Karen McDougal
    16.    Pu**ygate
    17.   Melania
    18.   Doorman hush money
    19.  Love Child from maid
    20    Real Media, not Fox News
    21.  Jame Comey and the release of his book.
    22.  The head of the National Enquirer for the "Catch and Kill" Process of Trump's affairs
    23.  Scooter Libby pardoned after lying under oath during
    24.  RNC fundraiser resigns after report of $1.6 million Playmate payoff

A world record amount of lawsuits and growing.

Proof Cohen went to Prague to clean up payola from Paul Manafort!

That would be bad enough diane, but my guess is that his visit was to possibly represent  Spanky to perhaps coordinate with wiki-leaks i.e. Russian agents as they disseminated private information to the electorate which was stolen from the United States and perhaps to discuss the undoing of sanctions: ALL illegal and all damning scenarios:

In any event, Mr. Trump is gone:

Holy Apostles !!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pol … 70b90cbc95

I won't say what media reported.  It will be called fake news by someone in "D Nile!"  This is coming together real fast.  People keep saying there's no collusion.  Then Mueller brings out a big fat somethingburger, with cheese.

The Trump criminal investigation has already yielded 19 indictments with over 100 charges, Trump's former security adviser who flipped, his campaign manager Manifort who will flip soon or spend the rest of his life in prison for an orange elderly guy with tiny hands who could care less about him, several Russian spies and a few corporations have been charged with Trump's personal attorney Michael Cohen waiting in the wings to be fitted for handcuffs.

So far, 'Fake News' has produced some real shocking results.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nati … story.html

2. ptosis profile image65
        ptosisposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Michael Cohen's mystery third client is Sean Hannity along side Elliot Broidy who acknowledged paying $1.6 million to a Playboy model with whom he had an affair, and Trump who paid  $30k Trump Tower doorman & $130,000 payment as Mr. Dennison.

Birds of a feather certainly do flock together. A buffoonery of scumbags. A bellowing of bullshitters.

Absolutely not a pride of lions.

1. profile image0

Better watch the BS.....:-]   Come on though, any sane person would admit that liberals bouncing like yellow balls in a  a play house looking for  obstructions more and more as "real" issues go down the toilet one by one ?  Really , it's all looking pretty sad for your side.

Keep throwing at the wall though - something might stick .

2. dianetrotter profile image68

So much for Independent media.

8. Valeant profile image96
    Valeantposted 18 months ago

Obama did go to Congress for military intervention.  I wonder which party controlled Congress at that time and failed to approve his request.  Hmmm...I wonder.

9. Sharlee01 profile image85
    Sharlee01posted 18 months ago

Actual Trump did not go to congress.You see he did not legally need to.  He consulted with our top military minds, as well as are top two allies, as many other allies. A decision was formulated and acted on with good speed. He did not blink and panic as Obama did. I suggest you read a couple articles on the incident.  Congress were on a week break, he did not request they return as he could have, he waited. He spoke about presenting it to congress. He never actually asked for a vote... That is a well known fact. In this case I give Trump credit for handling the problem by listening to his advisers as well as building a coalition. Just my opinion, but I feel America should not ever turn our backs on people in such dire need.  And a president should not ignore such a crisis.   There are many articles that talk about Obama's speech on the subject of planning to ask congress for permission to strike, you won't find one that  will confirm he went to congress.  This has been a piece of the puzzle that many will not accept., and just hold on to a lie. The fact is Obama never asked for a vote....

1. profile image0

Exactly !    Many people here need to read for one thing , the war powers act , although I believe he acted well within his job descriptions .  How many years would it have taken congress to act ?

He would have had to wait for a week for them to return from their break, nd then actually propose the action he hoped to take. Unfortunately he did not ask them for a vote.  If he did, we would still be waiting... The Republican congress, most  are career politicians. They were and still are part of the problem. We need term limits.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)