VIOLENT LEFTIST MOB Swarms and Attacks Senator Hawley’s DC Home

Jump to Last Post 1-11 of 11 discussions (36 posts)
  1. wba108@yahoo.com profile image77
    wba108@yahoo.composted 3 years ago

VIOLENT LEFTIST MOB Swarms and Attacks Senator Hawley’s DC Home — Pounding on Door, Screaming Threats — Terrorizing His Wife and Newborn Baby

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 … born-baby/

1. James A Watkins profile image87
      James A Watkinsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

The Left has promoted violent mobs since its birth in the French Revolution.

2. Sharlee01 profile image79
      Sharlee01posted 3 years agoin reply to this

There is no excuse for this kind of protest.   Senator Hawley has every right to challenge the certification of President-elect Joe Biden.  If he has found a problem that requires him to stand up and be heard, he should do so.

2. abwilliams profile image68
    abwilliamsposted 3 years ago

Leftists have proven themselves time and time again to be dangerous and destructive and YET, the leftist D.C. Mayor has called upon the National Guard to be present when Trump supporters show up in D.C. tomorrow in support of Donald Trump, fair elections and this Republic of ours!
    Trump supporters who have NOT been the ones out destroying property, lives and livelihoods and who would never even consider harassing young Mothers with babies, have to be watched!?!?
    It is so messed up and people who aren't paying attention, don't care, don't think all of this affects them now or affects them later...AND not in a good or positive way...better get a clue and better wake up to what the Democratic party, in their "fundamental transformation" has become...dangerous and destructive!

1. wilderness profile image94
      wildernessposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I dunno, AB - were I to be in DC in that protest supporting Trump I would welcome some extra protection from rabid leftist mobs. 

While the obvious inference from the left is that Washington needs protection from the protesters, they have made it all too clear over the past year or so that it is the right that needs protection from the leftist rioters.

1. abwilliams profile image68
        abwilliamsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

You're right, no doubt about it, we all know what they are capable of.
        Wish I was there, but not going to make it this go round.

3. wba108@yahoo.com profile image77

James A Watkins- Wonderful to hear from u again! The liberal mob has been around a long time as per Anne Coulter's book "Demonic". The leftist hypocrites haven't changed much since confiscating church lands and chopping heads off in the French Revolution!

4. wba108@yahoo.com profile image77

abwilliams- I found it amazing myself, that leftist mobs have been violently rioting, burning down black neighborhoods, terrorizing law abiding citizens, yet they think the threat comes from Trump's supporters? Go figure?

5. Valeant profile image87
    Valeantposted 3 years ago

I can understand why you would think an attempt to deliver a copy of the Constitution would be a violent act.  Lord knows that what's contained in there is a threat to Trumpism.

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/polit … 190e39bfdf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_Go1Uim3mQ

Now, if you can find the video of the violence or an attack, that'd be great.  Maybe you'll consider doing some deeper research before posting such a ridiculous headline in the future.

1. profile image0
      PrettyPantherposted 3 years agoin reply to this

So true.

2. wilderness profile image94

As long as no one dies it's all right to violate multiple laws, to frighten people and disturb the peaceful enjoyment of a private home.  That about sum it up?

1. Valeant profile image87
        Valeantposted 3 years agoin reply to this

As always, you never disappoint to completely fabricate things to fit your own narrative.  Bravo.  Did you watch the videos?  Since when is it illegal to walk up and knock on someone's door?

1. Live to Learn profile image60
          Live to Learnposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Remember, Hawley wasn't home. A young mother,with a newborn, should not be faulted for being scared. I watched the video.

Shame on the group for scaring a woman who has nothing to do with any of it.

AMEN Live to Learn!

2. wilderness profile image94

Did you read your own link?  The police listed 3 separate activities that were all illegal.

But nobody died so it's alright to ignore the law and disrupt the peace.

I admit I was wrong.  When told that the exercising of their first amendment rights had limitations in Virginia and by using a megaphone for an extended time, the group quietly left.

Again, if you guys could find the violent part that the original poster claimed happened, please go ahead.

3. GA Anderson profile image89
          GA Andersonposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Hmm . . . The group says they made a point of not knocking on the door, they just rang the doorbell. But, protesting outside of a private residence is against Virginia law. And it also appears the sound amplification levels of the megaphones violated a town noise code against disturbing the peace..

Here is the 50 minute video the group provided:
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D72ROg1 … =emb_title

GA

2. Sharlee01 profile image79

They were psychologically threatening, making an attempt to put fear in him as well as his wife. They hoped to put enough fear so he will stand down. Plus they were breaking several ordinance laws.

3. abwilliams profile image68

Were they then planning on singing Christmas carols V? The poor, poor, misunderstood leftists. Oops you probably weren't addressing me, I will get another lecture about "tiny whits" and "Kenya", if I am not careful.

Nah, just a lecture about asking a question that was already explained in the post I made.  They got cited for leaving a copy of the Constitution - you know, that violent crime of littering.  Go get your guns AB, got to protect yourself from the litterers.

If they show up on my porch in the night, with a bullhorn, disturbing my peace and me knowing full well what they are capable of, yes, they will be met with a gun.

6. IslandBites profile image89
    IslandBitesposted 3 years ago

Police say protest outside Hawley home not 'that big of a deal'

Police on Tuesday said that protestors who gathered outside of Sen. Josh Hawley’s (R-Mo.) home Monday evening were peaceful and left after officers explained local picketing laws, contradicting Hawley who said protesters had “threatened” his family and “vandalized” his door.

According to Vazquez, the protesters had violated laws on picketing in front of a house, a town ordinance on noise, and a littering code. According to the police officer, “everyone just left” after their violations were explained to them.

“There were no issues, no arrests,” said Vazquez. “We didn’t think it was that big of a deal.”

7. abwilliams profile image68
    abwilliamsposted 3 years ago

I watched the video too. They were loud and obnoxious and they don't get a pass! They have a reputation that precedes them. They've made damn sure for the past year, that we all know exactly who they are and what they are capable of!!!
    She is there alone with a newborn baby, at night and they are at her front door!?!
    Don't tell me that wouldn't bother you or bother your husband, away in another State.

Sure, I imagine she'd be scared in that scenario as well.  Her husband is looking to disenfranchise millions of voters tomorrow, many are voters of color.  When people show up to show their displeasure with that arguably seditious action, there would be some uncertainty to their intent.  I'm not faulting her reaction at all.  But in this case, they believed they were exercising their 1st Amendment rights to peaceably protest against a member of their government.

And by your logic then, we can expect more assaults or the running over counter protesters tomorrow at the DC protest because some people supporting Trump have done that in the recent past.  Since all in the group should be seen as the absolute worst of them.

By your logic, one person fleeing  a dangerous scene who happens to hit someone is where our focus should be, after watching what the left has done in city after city for the past several months. I've attempted to share many pictures of what leftists have done, but HP calls them "spammy element" and that's unfortunate.

Charlottesville was one person fleeing a dangerous scene?  That's a weird way to look at that situation.

I agree that looting and rioting are wrong and any that partake in those actions should be prosecuted - but do you not think there is a distinction between 'the left' and those standing up for racial justice.  Or could I be equally distorting and say that those who attend Trump's rallies are the same people who march in Charlottesville?

Yes one person was hit and killed and the President instantly condemned it and then condemned it again.
            That's why you know the name Charlottesville, because MSM has repeatedly lied about all of it. But, I get it, what else do you have? Trump supporters are typical of the tea party, passionate but far from being thugs. The left owns that title.

What else do we have?
              -New Zealand shooting cites Trumpism.
              -El Paso shooter inspired by Trumpism's anti-immigration rants.
              -Gainesville, Florida Latino attacked 'for Trump.'
              -Three Kansas men went to trial for plotting to bomb a largely Muslim apartment complex - their lawyers cited Trumpism as a defense.
              -How can you forget the 15 terribly made pipe bombs mailed to political opponents of Trump, since they came from Florida.
              -Paul Hasson arrested and sent to jail for stockpiling weapons and making a hit list of people Trump railed against on Fox News.

There are assaults from the left on Trump supporters as well.  But denying that the right doesn't have it's fair share of loonies as well is really looking at the world through rose-colored glasses.

8. IslandBites profile image89
    IslandBitesposted 3 years ago

https://d2cbg94ubxgsnp.cloudfront.net/Pictures/480x270//3/9/0/134390_shutterstock_634141013_hero.jpg

9. Valeant profile image87

Do they have laws about breaking into the nation's Capitol?  Asking for 328 million friends?

10. Sharlee01 profile image79
    Sharlee01posted 3 years ago

It is against the law. However, it would appear those that who have broken the law do not care at this point. Many saying "it's the people's hose".

Shots fired inside the Capitol.  Is that kind of violence the people's violence too?

1. Sharlee01 profile image79

Deleted

Summer of love?  You're more despicable than I ever imagined.

1. Sharlee01 profile image79

Whatever...

1. Live to Learn profile image60
              Live to Learnposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Deleted

1. ScottSBateman profile image70
                ScottSBatemanposted 3 years agoin reply to this

- Attacking police
                - Storming the Capitol Building
                - Endangering police with at least 2 bombs
                - Forcing them to draw guns
                - And shooting at least one dangerous protester ...

... is "peaceful"?

Even the conservative CNBC is calling it an "insurrection".

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/06/pentago … pitol.html

11. Valeant profile image87

Checking to see if ignoring a city-wide curfew would be a violation of laws?  Asking for the violent leftists out there...

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)