I respect human rights, dose Gov or herd mentally respect mine?

Jump to Last Post 1-2 of 2 discussions (18 posts)
  1. Castlepaloma profile image76
    Castlepalomaposted 2 years ago

I respect human rights, does the government Or the herd mentally  respect mine. I won't be taken the covid vaccine base on my business and personal experiences and knowledge. I conspire like everyone else, if someone is too disrespectful, I won't respond this time.

Vaccines
    Travel bans, social distancing, quarantine, restrictions on gatherings, contact tracing and many other COVID-related measures adopted around the world have breached or constrained human rights. These rights include freedom of movement and association, the right to education, the right to work and the right to privacy.

I am my own best doctor and scientists as proof for a few world class achievements in my field. My most fundamental human rights are challenges by the state : the right to life and to protect my right to health. A vaccines passport to do almost anything harms my businesses, relationship, mind, emotions and overall physical heath greater than a nasty flu. In particular, pandemic restrictions have protected vulnerable members of society. The elderly face great loneliness, and die from great lack of love from family absents, faster than the covid flu. These groups will also be prioritised when the vaccine is rolled out.

The global fear and immature vaccines mutations are the greatest threat still to come.

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 2 years agoin reply to this

It would be interesting to see you try and prove (prove, not just make the claim) that the elderly are dying faster from lack of love from family absents faster than the COVID virus is killing them.  Are you up to it?

Castlepalomaposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I can chase all over the map and find it.
        Everyone knows elderly are the highest group death rate. Baby and elderly will die without love. Covid has made Suicide a record high because a lack of love. I have a good friend who works on the suicide line she says 9 times out of 10 its a lack of love.

My online dating really sucks as senior worst ever on lockdown.

The pandemic filled with grim statistics, one of the grimmest has gone largely unnoticed: 95 percent of COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. have occurred among people who were 50 or older. This even though the majority of coronavirus cases have been reported in people under age 50.

Imagine these young people can't visit the nursing home because they are most likely to give to their grand parents covid. Could go on and on...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/howardglec … ing-homes/

I agree that you could chase all over the map...and find nothing but opinions that lack of love is killing seniors faster than COVID did.  Opinions that are, like all other opinions, worth a dime a dozen if you're lucky.

https://www.aarp.org/caregiving/health/ … dents.html

https://www.google.com/search?client=ms … OzwMo,st:0

There are dozens of these reports, yet how do you put a number on a lack of love, elderly are the highest death group and elderly are dying at a record of death. Great isolation to me, would be the greatest reason for recorded death,yet do I measure. Go into every elder soul and check for it on the op
            Autopsy

2. gmwilliams profile image84
      gmwilliamsposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Now hold on there, Castle.   I believe in human rights up to a point.   When these so-called human rights imperil others, that is when those so-called human rights are moot.   There are certain things that should be privileges such as marriage & the right to have children..

Let's us go there.  There are people who SHOULDN'T marry nor become parents.  Too many of our societal ills occur because any Joe & Mary can marry & procreate.  There should be STRICT LICENSING for marriage & parenthood.  These things should be a PRIVILEGE instead of a RIGHT.

Not to digress divergently, the government wants to mother people.  They believe that they are doing this for the common good.  Sad to say, most people would rather be led than to be independent thinkers.  The government have replaced the church as the arbiter of what is correct & incorrect.  People are too lazy to be discerning.   People are going towards strict identity politics which is on its face, an immature way to be.   People are a combination of both so-called conservative & liberal thought.   To believe otherwise is an exercise in utter ridiculousness.   Most people elect to be sheep.

How would you determine who can or can't have children?  A test from some faceless bureaucrat deep in the bowels of DC, an expert in creating tests promoting whatever the current political policy is?

2. Castlepaloma profile image76

We are all naturally liberal because the universe need to expand. We are also Conservative because we sometimes need to be contractional in our univere bubble egos and for protection. The US Government state and banks is not about that. It is about more for them and less for us.  A corporationism becoming more communist state and a world covid normal order. They have way cross the line on consititusional human rights far too many times.

2. Castlepaloma profile image76
    Castlepalomaposted 2 years ago

Here is more stats that flu is alot worst in my lifetime than covid and we did shut down the planet over. By 60 or 70 times greater.

Also been through worst like in 65 tropical countries, 2nd house in Belize, where masquito kill more than covid by far.

Also born in 1954

Update covid deaths US
    Covid per 100,000 is 19 death

Flu season
    2018 14.9
    2017 14.3
    2016 13.5
    2015 15.2
    2014 15.1
    2013 15.9
    2012 14.4
    2011 15.7
    2010 15.1
    2009 16.5
    2008 17.6
    2007 16.8
    2006 18.4
    2005 21
    2004 20.4
    2003 22.6
    2002 23.2
    2001 22.2
    2000 23.7
    1999 23.5
    1998 34.6
    1997 33.3
    1996 32.9
    1995 33.4
    1990 36.8
    1980 31.4
    1970 41.7
    1960 53.7

A chart showing covid deaths per 100,000 by state.  The state with the lowest death rate was nearly double your 19 deaths/100,000 and it ranged up to 286 (New Jersey).

Where in the world are you getting the figure of 19 deaths per 100,000?

https://www.statista.com/statistics/110 … -by-state/

I forgot where i found that site. Maybe it was out dated.

US COVID-19 has killed more Americans in 8 months than the flu in 5 years.

Overall the flu has killed alot more in a lifetime than covid. Flu Vaccines have not been very effective.

Oh just found out where I slipped up. I was looking a Canadian flu/covid rate. Since I have mostly lived in Canada so the flu would be far more dangerous in my lifetime.

1. Nathanville profile image93
          Nathanvilleposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Yep, you said it:-

"US COVID-19 has killed more Americans in 8 months than the flu in 5 years."

Surely that tells you how deadly covid is. 

Also, your penultimate paragraph is irrelevant as covid is a new virus; whereas flu has been around for a long time.

I caught a serious flu at age 7. When the flu per capita was that year 3 times the deaths greater than covid in a year time period. We were forced to stay home until we felt better.  We had not ever been told we would die from the flu.

No doubt you're talking about Canada, which is fine e.g. so far the covid pandemic hasn't hit Canada that hard.  However, we are talking about a worldwide pandemic, not just Canada, and across the world the Covid death toll has been horrendous across Europe and the USA; far worse than flu.

Uk has been hit very hard per capita covid deaths.

Still in perspective of global covid deaths. Canada would be on per capita twice more deadlier than the average country globally.

It's not just the UK, its many European countries, the USA, and most particularly at this time Brazil and India.  I take it you are not oblivious of the scale of the pandemic in India?

Yes, india second wave that also becomes adapted to our immune system. What human mess around with several mad science formula vaccines that make it all worst. Only hope I am wrong.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)