Running out of men in Ukraine, now it's women must report in

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (42 posts)
  1. Castlepaloma profile image74
    Castlepalomaposted 7 months ago

Starting Oct. 1, women with a medical or pharmaceutical background will have to register for military service, however – unlike men between the ages of 18 and 60 – they won’t be restricted from leaving Ukraine unless they’re mobilized.

Ukraine children training for war for some time now .
    https://youtu.be/j8iIzZjweHE?si=f0j8B3QDEVMkPeQ4

Even Biden looking for a draft to fight Russians and China.
    Would love to have a friendlier world, do you?

Castlepalomaposted 6 months agoin reply to this

https://www.facebook.com/10009514102886 … 7S9Ucbxw6v

US will fall like the Roman empire. Biting off more than they can chew. Attacking Russia and China at the same time creates bullying a bigger bully, ends up a cluster f.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image77
        Kathryn L Hillposted 6 months agoin reply to this

cluster f = disaster

disaster: "Disasters are serious disruptions to the functioning of a community that exceed its capacity to cope using its own resources."

cluster f***: "The term dates at least as far back as the Vietnam War, as military slang for doomed decisions resulting from the toxic combination of too many high-ranking officers and too little on-the-ground information. (The “cluster” part of the word allegedly refers to officers' oak leaf cluster insignia.)"

Your interpretation word works or Cluster f*** A complex utterly disordered and mismanaged situation : a muddled bloody mess. It's happens on adverage every 80 years with fiat currency, empires and the recent human lifespan, not ever seen before. In the US it first happened in the American Revolution.  An 80 year cycle later in the civil war,. Then the second world  war ended 1945 and then at the 80 year end of 2025 apocalypse My daughters animations company name is apocalybliss, she really is a natural  path. I remember when rainbow gatherings were for hippies. Now genderism rainbow flags are muddled in crappy colours. A US collapses their fiat currency. The inflation slows, mass immigration slows. Then carbonism, drugs, financial institutions, media, and political corruption will normalize better. Many will continue to be economic slaves to mass distraction. The ones smarter to the centroism matrix,  will come out  wiggling rather than struggling to the other side. Covid has been the only struggle part for me. I doubt big Pharma can fool them twice.

Some were not fooled the first time, but yes most were.
            The second time, I hope NO ONE will be fooled

The first time Biden told Americans the vaccines are 100% safe, and you won't catch the COVID. And people really want to trust their leaders, no matter how many lies

The Supreme Court blocked the Biden administration from enforcing its sweeping vaccine-or-test requirements for large private companies, but allowed a vaccine mandate to stand for medical facilities that take Medicare or Medicaid payments.

Thank goodness I have a holistic doctor, Even thought half our Canadian taxes go to free Medicare.

The mandate required that workers at businesses with 100 or more employees get vaccinated or submit a negative Covid test weekly to enter the workplace. It also required unvaccinated workers to wear masks indoors at work.

Guess the vaccines are not safe for everyone or animal tested or to vaccinate the entire wild kingdom. I'll stay a white, straight and male, so in case no mix up at the emergency hospital for genderism and COVID injection. And Nobody will or can force anything into or out of my body.  According to our country constitution and my well being so  I can yell, I'M PURE BLOOD!!! For when all the drugs and needles come out.

Stay "Pure Blood!"

never give up smile

2. Castlepaloma profile image74

Ukraine is redrafting Ukrainian refugees to come back into the meat grinder of war. To me , that is a serial killer idea.

https://fb.watch/nEZj2l9-ah/?mibextid=8MbySB

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image77
    Kathryn L Hillposted 6 months ago

The establishment is still the culprit.
    The republican establishment is static and un-improvable.
    How can we get the establishment in Washington to get on board with actions that will truly SAVE US!

Yay, Matt Gaetz and the eight!
    Now they will be CANCELLED!
    There is a disaster.

We are de-evolving if we allow the drafting of men and women into the military to fight another country's war.
    We need to protect ourselves now. We have done the best we can with Ukraine.
    Many other countries are pitching in with money.
    Let them have WWIII and let us stay the heck away from it.

Step Away from WAR, America!.

1. MizBejabbers profile image89
      MizBejabbersposted 6 months agoin reply to this

Katheryn, why do you think the emergency test to our phones went off a few days ago? Our government wants to make sure that we have access to emergency instructions in the event that we are attacked not in the event that we attack someone else. I think some of the big mouths in our Congress in both parties need to shut up and start thinking about what is best for the U.S. not their next political move. I remember Conelrad and the EBS, now the EAS. It was put into play when we were in danger of nuclear attack. Now they are activating it again. That should tell us not to get too comfortable.

If you recall from our history, that the U.S. tried to stay out of it and let them have WWII, but THEY wouldn't let us.

1. tsmog profile image85
        tsmogposted 6 months agoin reply to this

A little something that may be of interest. In times like today, I check Camp Pendleton home to the USMC 1st Marine Expeditionary Force and one of the largest land bases in the U.S., and San Diego for the Navy being the homeport to the Pacific Fleet Surface Navy as to the status for entry onto the bases. How the security level changes gives a hint to things.

I've changed my mind about death of the entire planet by nuclear wars. From studies of pass nuclear explosion places and the regrowth of nature coming back. Poverty from the greedy, ignorance and envy will remain the greatest killer and suffering on the planet.

Stop Chinese production of OUR goods.
          Stop Chinese produced fentanyl from coming across our illegal migrant-facilitating border.
          Vote out crazy politicians who have no respect, common sense or decency.
          Vote out self-oriented politicians who take bribes from the leaders of other countries.
          Vote out corrupt politicians who are in bed with the globalist agendas including Climate Cooling, Warming or Changing.
          Vote out politicians who allow migrants into the US for nefarious purposes.
          Stop funding the Ukraine war.
          Secure fair elections.
          Balance the budget.
          Be brave in communicating what is real and true.
          Never give up.

2. MizBejabbers profile image89
          MizBejabbersposted 6 months agoin reply to this

You may be right. In the meantime natural disasters are taking their tolls of human life. But I do believe that was the idea behind the test. It shook a lot of the conspiracy theorists up though. A friend of mine sent me a real crazy one about their trying to upset the water balance in our bodies. She didn't believe it, she was just laughing about it.

Heard of the water wars in Bolivia. American water company tried to own all the water including the rain water. The natives overthrew the Government and took over

3. Sharlee01 profile image84
        Sharlee01posted 6 months agoin reply to this

Doris, your insights are truly remarkable, particularly in light of what we experienced this past weekend. It's undeniable that it's time to be concerned. Although I tend to be wordy in my comments.  I find myself at a loss for words to convey my emotions about the likely direction we're headed in.  It would seem bridges have been burnt.

3. Kathryn L Hill profile image77

Repeating,
    Yay, Matt Gaetz and the eight!
    They want action.

(~not "media attention/ego" as other Republicans are saying.
    Trump said it is a pity the Republicans are fighting each other.
    I agree.
    It doesn't have to be that way. The body of Republicans in the House of Representatives needs to to get on board with what must be done to save the country. Trump would make a good Speaker of the House right about now.
    HA!)

Castlepaloma, can you explain what you meant here?
    "... people really want to trust their leaders, no matter how many lies."

Being a small fish that is able to swim with any kind of shark. So not needing any saving or leadership from the worst sociopaths and people who lie for a living.  If I did vote, it's Vivek who has a good conscious, great plans and stand up to anyone. These kinds of people don't get elected, so it's the same problem between two evils.

Same in Canada, many people want to trust Trudeau leadership in Canada. Everyone knows Canadain are experiencing the worst time in their history. He has added more to the national debt than all of leaders in all of Primminster of Canadain history combined.

Should call him Primmurderer

4. abwilliams profile image68
    abwilliamsposted 6 months ago

Kathryn -
    Amen and hear, hear!

big_smile big_smile big_smile

5. Kathryn L Hill profile image77

"Even Biden looking for a draft to fight Russians and China."

How do you know?

I miss placed the video speech of Joe Biden wanting to inforce the draft on China and Russia.. Already Russia is enforcing the draft. Biden says US outreach to Vietnam is about providing global stability, not containing China. Who can keep up with a man with constant part-timers, his tape go missing all the time. It's the first time I think by military that Russia and China can kick US butt. Main reason the BRICS and dozens of countries that will be joining the BRICS.

2. Sharlee01 profile image84

There have been articles out there in regard to reinstating the draft.  They are saying it is due to severely low recruitment. Oh well...

That means more Americans are developing there own truth and understanding of the word oxymoron-  Military Intelligence. When 9 out of 10 soldiers are a murderer in a uniform. There is only 2% pychopaths to fill the job. And many locked up in the largest prison system in the world. Beside drafting soldiers is mostly against their to will to kill and will be inefficient, like Vietnam heavily or heavenly on pot. Just tried fighting a person on weed? Unless it's over the last pizza.

Same with battery operated tanks and Jets. Seem nice to the climate change and the carbon footprint. Wail they are bombing every living thing in sight to hell, Imagine every engine and motor must be electrical by 2035. Come see my chainsaws and e bike big pile at the landfill sight. Fat chance and far far long shot of possibilities. If they manage to have zero carbon everywhere on earth , and everything  dies. Better to fact check the 97,% scienceIst who claim to know it all.

"If they manage to have zero carbon everything on earth dies."

YEP

The top 2 countries for carbon and green growth farming is India and China in the world. Green growth on earth has risen 15% in the last 20 years. The most Plants life ever in human known history. Plants thrive on carbon monoxide. Since plants take up 80% of the earths entire bio mass weight on earth, that's very good.  There is more trees in Canada than the milky way has stars.

Wow!

and the oil in the ground is waiting to be used, as like a gift of the earth.

Carbon waste can actually be harvested in tanks and be used in green house farming. Plants thrive on carbon food most, like cancer thrives on sugar.

Oil, gas and plastic is still God's children. Lol. Yet still needing better methods of controlling it, humankind is still 10% cause of natures destruction.

2. Ken Burgess profile image76
        Ken Burgessposted 6 months agoin reply to this

Who in their right mind would want to go and fight for these warmongering idiots that refuse to negotiate peace and are determined to escalate wars everywhere they can?

America's biggest export is war and weapons.

Yes, the largest corporation in the world is the US military and 2nd largest corporation is Walmart. Both doing a great job polluting and depopulation the planet. The lowest way I can imagine lowering earth's footprint is tiny house communies and turning peoples lawns into urban farming. The 1st and 3rd greatest humans expenses. Doubt the best solution of transportation,  being the 2nd most human expense is electrical batteries. Authorities need an extreme course on math, laugage and biology, not genderism. Abstract thinking in a box is not working  with big pictures and practical thinking.

It all gets worse every day. No one at the helm, spinning out of control.

1. Ken Burgess profile image76
            Ken Burgessposted 6 months agoin reply to this

Is it spinning out of control?

Or is it all by design?

International Corporations and International Financial Institutions do not have a loyalty to nations or citizens.

For that matter, neither do our politicians, mostly, in DC.

I wonder if ever Americans landed on the moon.  When policans can't even figure out that men can't produce babies on earth. It's always been divided and conquer, We the people are the true leaders in the end, give it a few years.

Ken, the downfall of America was well-planned, and we now are reaping just some of what was planned, and yet more to come. No reasoning person should not see what has happened under this current administration, as well as the Obama administration. I mean how much do the brainwashed need to see before realizing they have been had?   We have witnessed one catastrophe after another --- From the day this POS walked into the White House. The list is long, and I am sure will get worse in the months to come.

I am with you --- we now are seeing the results of what Biden started out to do on day one.  Got what our majority voted for.

I would think we will soon have an attack here on our soil. Sadly

I've studied all reasons and possibles to attack US. No country  is madd enough to do it.  Canada would be the best shot with 90% of its populated along the US boarder and the longest boarders in the world. With 7 million hunters and fighting men from hockey. Can't compare to US with half the world's war budget and a quarter of the world's prisoners. It's citizens has 10 times the guns than the US military. US military is the largest corporations in the world. US has more guns than American citizens. And their worst enimies lives on the other side of the planet. The 9/11 was a false flag attack. And Japanese suicide planes in the 2nd world war was a failure. US &UK conned their way to the top and Spanish cut throat their way to the top.

Between US homicides and suicides. Nobody can hold a candle to Americans killing Americans. Americans will wear themselves out  with false flag attacks around the world. Then collapse like the Roman Empire. US Corp. had a very long run and reach around the world, it's over. It's everyone for themselves now.
                Your soil is safe, except for mining and raping the soil with toxic farming chemical.

1. Sharlee01 profile image84

I am not fearful of outside variables but more about those within our own borders. As you said, we do a good job killing between homicides and drugs. I would not be surprised if we don't have another large-scale terror attack. Due to having been very careless at our borders. It is well known many Muslim terrorists hope to kill Americans. I would think over the past years many have entered illegally. (please note that use the word Muslim terrorist, and I am not referring to Muslim citizens.)

I don't feel there are many nations that are not working on poisoning the earth to feed its people. Some more than others.

I'd toured most of the middle east and wouldn't want to live anywhere there with their great lack of freedoms.

On the other hand, don't find them deadly on American soil. One is more likely to be killed by a right wing US terrorist. Or 40 times more likely to be killed by a US cop. Or killed by infant running with a weapon,  than to be killed by a Muslim.
                    Americans have attacked brown people more than any other race. The gaslighting brown countries with flag flags attacks is horrible. Like Latin countries , middle eastern and American natives.  The Palestinians Gaza strip is like the world's largest outdoor prison for 50 years. Here comes NATO to save the day.!!!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)