If you could snap your fingers and have 5 things that you do not have, what would they be?
1. Freedom from Financial Dictators.
2. Financial Independence.
3. A Home that no one can ever take from me.
4. A beautiful woman I love, who loves me as well.
5. A social system that promotes a comfortable lifestyle for everyone, while allowing everyone to be who and what they are to the fullest degree that that is possible.
...not things...2 people back - poof!; moving closer; dinner for 6; 6 people laughing
1. An abundance of money that I give to those in need.
2. 8 hours of sleep a day instead of 5.
3. My mother when I need her the most.
4. My father when I need a hug.
5. Joy that I can give all of the time and not part-time.
1. My mother still alive and I am able to take care of her when she is sick.
2. Wish my mother taught me the Herbal things that was handed down from our ancestor.
3. Wish to live in a country where everything I love is existing like: weather, summer the whole year
4. German health system, European food
5. Irish landscapes and tranquility.
Thelma, even though we live on near opposite ends of the world, our lives could almost be twins. lol
Of all the things I miss most in life, it would be my mom and dad. They say the pain gets easier with time. I'm not so sure. But, I do know that mom and dad taught me to be strong in all things, and I guess that is just a way of life.
tranquility? what is that? sounds soothing.
I too like landscapes. If I am riding down the road in the spring, there is this feeling of calmness at looking at those big green fields. Makes me want to just run through them barefoot.
Herbs? Nature and all of its wonders are absolutely wonderful. Health and healing abounds if we just look around. Nature defines who we are and will sustain us if we let it.
i notice you are fairly new to hubpages. I'd like to say welcome and hope you enjoy.
1. My adult children to be successful in life
2. Enough money to pay for all my children's college education
3 Enough money to purchase a cottage in upper Wisconsin.
4.To travel to Europe
5. To help those friends that are having a tough time in this economy
1. My health, but if I could turn back the hands of time and change what I did that created my health issues, I would do everything the same.
2. My home. Due to my health issues being in the hospital for the last 3 years I have not worked and my home was foreclosed on.
3. My Truck. Lost for the same reason as my home.
4. All my personal possessions. After losing my home, My kids put my stuff in a storage. But I could not pay that for long and so the storage was auctioned off and I lost everything.
5. To leave the hospital, to get a job, to hopefully find a place to live since I have Nothing, to see my adult children succeed, to hopefully live a full life with the time I have.
1. A high ten-figure income with an eight-figure bank account.
2. Living on Sutton Place in New York City.
3. Shopping de rigeur at Bergdorf Goodman on Fifth Avenue.
4. Never working at a civil service job. What was I thinking!
5. That my mother did not have alzheimers disease. I miss her whole persona.
I'd settle for a full head of hair, perfect health and sex once a day. :-)
Lot's of things, they don't necessarily involve money though. Although, I have to admit Ralph's comments made me grin. They're what young people take for granted.
Nah, teeth gone, back gone, brain gone, but still got my hair.
But I had real fun getting rid of them all.
Let's see. That's $5 million. I'm ok with everything else.
by dje71 14 months ago
There are a lot of discussions in forums by dads desperately wanting to be "dad" to their estranged children. My take on it is different; I used to be one of those dads.The mother of my daughter and I separated a year after my daughter was born. The mother did everything she could to...
by ParadigmShift... 9 years ago
5 things you wish you had done in life that you actually still have time to do...
by R.S. Hutchinson 4 months ago
If you could only take 5 things with you to a deserted island, what would you choose?Rules: Cannot ever leave island (so taking a boat in hopes of leaveing would not work because of a magical forcefield)Anything you take will never stop working (like an ipod)You cannot have access to anyone else...
by Ann Carr 4 years ago
How do you help your adult children without interfering too much?Apart from the obvious love and encouragement which any mother should give, I worry about the money side of things. If they need it, should we give, loan (if we can) or let them sort it out for themselves?
by charlesefe 8 years ago
This will make a good hub charlesefe.
by Susan Zutautas 7 years ago
If you could go back in time and change anything about your life what would it be?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|