jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Common Sense

1. lovemychris profile image68
    lovemychrisposted 5 years ago

Just was sent this article about the NDAA.

Everyone in hysterics about it should read it. Also those who use it to bash Obama.....

You might be surprised.

http://www.lawfareblog.com/2012/04/more … orpus-act/

1. Mighty Mom profile image86
      Mighty Momposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Why should anyone listen to this dude?
      Just another Yale Law School graduate.
      Probably pals around with fellow libtard Elis Bill and Hill.

lol

2. lovemychris profile image68

Yeah, I keep forgetting....anyone with a college degree is stupid....Out of touch.....And a SNAWB.

"but mittens, do pass the grey poupon."
    "yes ann lovey"

"I do so miss my Hahvahd days"

1. Mighty Mom profile image86
      Mighty Momposted 5 years agoin reply to this

My original comment I was going to leave was about the last sentence of the article. Which is that strawmen are, alas, made of straw. If they only had a BRAIN!

The thing about educated people is they are not necessarily hoity toity or snobby.
      Just smart! Think Clintons, Obamas.
      It's not the Ivy League education per se that causes the connection problem with Mitt. It's the package.

3. lovemychris profile image68

I think Mitt and Ann are hoity-toity. They just try and hide it real well.

But they outed themselves.

They honestly think they are entitled to the presidency. He doesn't have to explain any of his ideas. She can pretend women were calling her a bad mother. They both want Obama to "get packin".....as if that crowd ever let him "settle in" in the first place....Talk about Snawbs.

And entitled to think they know one iota of what people go through to survive in America....thanks to policies that he favors.  And her. happy b-day. Not.

4. proudlib profile image60
    proudlibposted 5 years ago

LMC:  thatnks for the heads up.  Once again, you aare cogent and clear-headed.

1. lovemychris profile image68
      lovemychrisposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Oh My God lib....you are the only one who ever said that to me...we must be 2 peas in a pod!

working