Your comment about having boy or girl friends through internet

1. chaixkee profile image55
    chaixkeeposted 9 years ago

Your comment about having boy or girl friends through internet

2. stricktlydating profile image82
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

I am a big fan of internet dating (Now I've even started to Promote Dating Websites in my free time).  It can be so much fun, and the distance doesn't always matter if you both have webcam.  When you can't be together in real life, you can still set up dates and chat to eachother face to face on Webcam. Of course, this is something which makes the distance between you more easier until you can be together in real life again.

3. profile image49
    NNathanielStockposted 8 years ago

I'm a big fan of the internet and as to having a boy or girl friends through the internet what about people who have problems speaking in person the first time or cant get the nerve to go out and meet people in person. This is a way for everyone to meet and get to know each other without all the humiliation and being to nervous in the first place. Its true one has to be very careful meeting new people through the internet but you do have the same risks going out meeting new people in person.
        Through the internet you can match people to what you like and what you do professionally. Ones hobbies likes and dislikes. You can build strong relationships from the internent not just being boy or girl friend relationships.

working