jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Can a boy and a girl b friends 4 ever or they destine to fall in love at the end

1. shanaya profile image76
    shanayaposted 8 years ago

Can a boy and a girl b friends 4 ever or they destine to fall in love at the end?

2. seachangeqld profile image60
    seachangeqldposted 8 years ago

A boy and a girl can only be friends as long as there is sexual tension on at least one side.

This changes when the boy and girl are in old age - sometimes or if they are prepubescent.

I have written a hub to answer this question in detail.

3. pippap profile image86
    pippapposted 8 years ago

One of my best friends is a male.  There is no sexual tension on either side; we just love each other as friends.  There are some people you just click with that has nothing to do with sex, sexuality or any kind of attraction between the two.

4. mr williams profile image49
    mr williamsposted 8 years ago

It depends on the mind-state of the participants. If one happens to be homosexual, it would be easy to be friends forever. If both are straight, but have little interest in sexual intercourse or any other sexual interactions, then it would be easy to remain friends for a very long time. It gets harder as they age. Getting older, one may see the person they looked at as their best friend as a potential date, which may cause problems. Other occasions may lead to those looking at each other less sexually as they become more older and mature. Inter-gender relationships can never be guessed upon.

5. stricktlydating profile image82
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

A boy and girl can be friends forever without falling in love. I grew up boys as friends from the neighbours children and from children of my parents friends. We are still friends, they've gone on to marry (and sometimes I've set some up with my friends too). There's never been any sexual tension between us, it's more like we were school mates or cousins, nothing romantic becomes involved, we just have a friendly history of knowing each other so long.

6. shanaya profile image76
    shanayaposted 8 years ago

hey Pippap 'my best frnd s also a male'....but my Question isnt abt SEX..anwys i like ur Answer..thnx:)