jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If a Beautiful Lady Truly Want a Guy, She’ll get Him?

1. ngureco profile image83
    ngurecoposted 8 years ago

If a Beautiful Lady Truly Want a Guy, She’ll get Him?

Does This Mean Guys Have A Lower Degree Of Self-Control As Compared To Women?

2. Queen_Kevyn95 profile image52
    Queen_Kevyn95posted 8 years ago

nothing has really been proven about this, exactly, but if you pay attention and do some research, you will notice that it is more likely for women to get men than for men to get women, or at least women can get their men faster.

3. Netperking profile image54
    Netperkingposted 8 years ago

I think you have to be equally beautiful on the inside for this to work.

4. Illuminatii profile image55
    Illuminatiiposted 8 years ago

In my personal experience I see it this way.

Man sees a pretty girl and thinks "wow she is hot!!" then he sees the guy with her and thinks "I want a girl LIKE that."

Woman sees a hot guy and thinks "I want THAT man" then goes after him even if he is not single.

Fact is, men are driven my sexual urges more than women are (in most cases) If a good looking woman wants your man, unless he has very strong morals and willpower, she will get him.

5. stricktlydating profile image84
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

From a lady's point of view.  9 times out of 10 yes she can get him.  It's because she's flirted with him and payed him attention. He often caves in to this.  But that doesn't mean she can keep him!  If he's already in a relationship, he'll usually end up staying with the other woman.

6. pb3131 profile image70
    pb3131posted 8 years ago

Generally she can get him, but I agree with stricktlydating -  she may not be able to keep him.
    Also a big difference in a woman being beautiful and being attractive. Some guys get the difference. I have seen very beautiful women that I wasn't really attracted to and have been attracted to women some might not think are pretty
    PB

working