jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

how do i know if he cheating on me?

1. profile image44
    ultratweety02posted 8 years ago

how do i know if he cheating on me?

2. stricktlydating profile image82
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

Usually go with your 'womans intuition' you shouldn't need to search out for 'concrete evidence' you can just usually sense it.  Try to talk to him about it.

3. profile image0
    Oranit Kedmyposted 8 years ago

There will be vague answers out there, telling you that, well when your partner cheats on you, you just KNOW.
    This may be true, but if you are taking you relationship seriously, you should also address this matter seriously. Nothing is more serious then cold hard evidence. You do what you can to get it, spy into his email, phone calls follow the guy. And when you have what you need, he can’t slease his way around it. Because you need to do one of two things, confront him, or turn a blind eye.
    If you confront him, you need above mentioned cold hard evidence, and then you take it form there, keep or kick.
    A blind eye, nothing to say about that. Speaks for itself.
    Most importantly, don’t confront him on a vague suspicion, because it’s useless and dumb and usually ruins relationship for no reason. Also, stay away from “well meaning friends” who sometimes steer you in a very wrong direction. It’s your life, your partner, your decision. Make it with intelligence, integrity and strength.

4. dolcegabbanagal profile image60
    dolcegabbanagalposted 8 years ago

I think there are usually signs that point toward cheating. If a guy who is usually home starts "working late" or going out a lot without you when he did not before, this can be a good sign. If his phone rings at odd hours or he leaves the room to take certain calls, this would be suspicious. Guys who are cheating will often be protective of their phones, for fear of you seeing evidence such as text messages or phone numbers. If he starts exhibiting behavior that is out of the ordinary for him, there is likely something going on that he doesn't want you to know about. Some guys will become more distant, but others may be more attentive than usual to overcompensate for the guilt they feel about cheating. If a guy who has never cared much about his appearance starts working out, dressing differently, or obsessively grooming himself, he is probably trying to attract someone new. Cheaters are usually very secretive and shady acting, so often you can just tell something is going on by the way he acts. Listen to the things he says to you. You can often spot inconsistencies in a story that is filled with lies. If you ask him questions about where he has been and who he was with, and he acts vey fidgety and nervous, or fumbles around with his words, he is probably being dishonest. And if his story seems too rehearsed, dig deeper. A guy who is lying will often stick right to his story but if you throw in a question he hadn't planned an answer for, he will start to squirm. But unless you find hard evidence, asking a cheater if he has been unfaithful will probably do you no good. Most of them will not admit to it, even after you smack them upside the head with the truth.

5. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

If he comes home smelling of perfume, or hot monkey love, or of a different soap than when he left.

working