I wanted to confront the other woman of my partner.

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (25 posts)
  1. bluegreengirl profile image58
    bluegreengirlposted 12 years ago

How can I ask her to stop communicating? I want to ask her in a calm and nice way. Can you help me and guide on how to do it? Thanks!

1. Greek One profile image63
      Greek Oneposted 12 years agoin reply to this

If your partner is cheating on you, then speak to your partner.

Even if you get rid of her, unless it is him doing the ridding, then he will just find himself someone else

bluegreengirlposted 12 years agoin reply to this

i already talked to my partner and were now on the process of working out.. but the other woman, keeps on calling and sending PM's to my partner.. it didn't bother me at first but now.. it's annoying me. My partner and i are working out with our issues and there she was calling and still communicating. I want to get rid of her, asking her nicely that i won't be look like desperate, arrogant, or angry.

1. Greek One profile image63
          Greek Oneposted 12 years agoin reply to this

what's wrong with being angry and arrogant?
          I would be in this situation

2. SoleiMarie profile image57
      SoleiMarieposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You can actually ask her a decent meeting maybe in a nearby place for you to talk about your issues. Tell her of what you want her to do and give her valid reasons why she should stop communicating your partner.

If she is selfish and closed minded and still didn't stop communicating, you may ask your partner to meet with her and he should be the one to tell the other girl while you are there. If your partner could do that then you are sure that he will be choosing you over her.

Thanks SoleiMarie- Now I'm having second thoughts.. maybe i'll call her instead.. I can't imagine talking to her in person. whatdyouthink?

3. sholland10 profile image85
      sholland10posted 12 years agoin reply to this

If your partner is serious about working it out then your partner should be the one to tell her to stop calling.  I hate to tell you, but your partner may be the problem here.  I hope it works out for you.

4. profile image0
      janikonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I would suggest discussing it with your partner and not going to the woman, it could end horribly.

5. raciniwa profile image81
      raciniwaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Well, if your partner is cheating on you then the real issue here is not but of him not being to really know what does he really want in a relationship. Partners who were victims of infidelity thought they're to blame, but the real story behind this is the erring partner really has not found the right person for him/her...he is still seeking and is not able to find the answer...but it's best to let the partner know for he/she is at fault here, not the other woman...

6. Cagsil profile image69
      Cagsilposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Controlling much? lol
      And, why do you find it your place?
      I just did.

2. bluegreengirl profile image58
    bluegreengirlposted 12 years ago

i want to ask her calm and nicely to stop communicating.. i dont wanna fight with the girl i dont want to pud down my level on her.

1. thighhighchick profile image60
      thighhighchickposted 12 years agoin reply to this

If they are communicating knowing it upsets you than she must not feel the same as you do. If my Gf was talking to someone that she knew upset me after discussing it I would put my foot down and ask her to chose.

My partner chose me, but the communication is still there.. they told me they're just friends now. sad

1. Hollie Thomas profile image61
          Hollie Thomasposted 12 years agoin reply to this

If your partner has maintained a 'friendship' with this woman this may be encouraging her. He maybe the one who is sending her mixed signals.

3. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 12 years ago

She already knows that you want her to back off.  She isn't doing it.  Your asking her to do so will not change anything at all and there is thus no reason to speak to her.

Your partner is the only one that can end it.

I agree with you.. so i must believe with my partner on what he says, i'm trying to bring back the trust but i just can't do that easily.

2. IntimatEvolution profile image68
      IntimatEvolutionposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Precisely.  Talk to him.  He apparently wants her to call and stuff.  Or he'd change his number, swap phones with you for awhile to avoid her...  Have you considered sharing him or inviting her in as just a sexual partner.  He is needing something you are not providing him.  This is something you have no control over and it is his doing not yours.  If you can't share him or help him to fulfill his lustful needs, you may have to move on.

4. classicalgeek profile image82
    classicalgeekposted 12 years ago

From my personal experience: don't do it. Really. There's no point and in the end you will feel worse and others will lower their opinion of you. Keep out of the mud.

Thanks! Woah! You've experienced this? How do you cope up with it? How  did you get rid of the girl? Share me tips! I would love to hear it from you.

1. classicalgeek profile image82
        classicalgeekposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I didn't get rid of the girl. I got rid of the partner. Good thing, too, because they ended up using my identity fraudulently while I was overseas. Just imagine what would have happened to me if I had stayed with him! Ugh!

1. IntimatEvolution profile image68
          IntimatEvolutionposted 12 years agoin reply to this

They stole your identity?  Oh heck no!  Call the cops, press charges against that person and if you cannot see the need to get rid of this person.  Go look in the mirror.  You deserve far better than that!

5. KCC Big Country profile image86
    KCC Big Countryposted 12 years ago

I agree with sholland10.....the partner will have to be the one to put a stop to it.  Perhaps it's time to change phone numbers? 

I would think it would be difficult to maintain a friendship with her while trying to rebuild trust with you.  I'm not saying it can't be done, but it sure makes it hard on everyone.  One would have to wonder if it would really be worth it.

6. Rastamermaid profile image65
    Rastamermaidposted 12 years ago

He has to put a stop to it,also that we're just friends now things doesn't fly,they were heading for something more and if she's still calling she still wants it.

I think you should get you a "friend" and see how he feels.

1. HattieMattieMae profile image59
      HattieMattieMaeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

That's the thing most people disrespect your relationship, and if they want something they can't have they go in for the kill. I've seen many men & women do this, and there is no easy way to deal with it. You just have to stand your ground and let both of them no you mean business. If they don't want to deal with the boundaries, and respect you than maybe that means there is someone better for you!

7. melodyts profile image60
    melodytsposted 12 years ago

I guess, changing number is one way so that the girl can't communicate with your partner (that if, it is easy to do with you). Or let your partner talk to her together with you so that she will realize that she's not the woman that your partner love and wanted to be with the rest of his life.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)