jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Everytime he asks me about our future I go shy, how do I learn to open up to him

1. stricktlydating profile image82
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

Everytime he asks me about our future I go shy, how do I learn to open up to him?

I have trouble telling him my feelings!

2. pendell2 profile image64
    pendell2posted 8 years ago

He's asking you this question for a reason.  Throw it back at him: how does he see your future? The answer may be quite revealing.

3. whispers of faith profile image60
    whispers of faithposted 8 years ago

i agree with pendell2 hes asking for a reason. my question would be what does he think about the future. once you know what he wants it wont be so difficult to open up. im the same way. i dont open up because im afraid that maybe what i want isnt what he wants. you no

4. profile image50
    NNathanielStockposted 8 years ago

You may not know yourself what you want right now just tell him that in time you will let him know about your future together if he is committed in a relationship with you he will take it one step at a time until you have confidence in yourself and your relationship that you can tell him your feelings

5. Dark knight rides profile image74
    Dark knight ridesposted 8 years ago

Don't worry about it. Just let him know your not sure yet but you'll tell him when you are. Maybe you just need to figure it out yourself first. What can you see in your future and how do you feel about it? After all if it's still fuzzy to you, obviously you're not going to be comfortable talking to him about it. So settle it in your own mind first, then you'll feel better about telling him.

6. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 8 years ago

well maybe he is not Mr. Right or maybe you need to deal with whatever issues refrain you from naturally communicating with him.  Do you Love him, if the answer is yes then you shold have no problem, it should really come naturally unless he is an aggressive or controlling individual.

Vonda G. Nelson

working