jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Are good friends better than lovers or do we need both for our wellbeing?

1. Beata Stasak profile image83
    Beata Stasakposted 8 years ago

Are good friends better than lovers or  do we need both for our wellbeing?

You never have to break up with your friends, you can have many friends at once and nobody judges you for it, unlike having many lovers. On other hand you need more intimate relationship in order to be fullfiled ...sometimes you can not have both, what do you choose?

2. stricktlydating profile image82
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

I think lovers can come and go but friends can be forever. Having both is a luxury though!

3. Hmrjmr1 profile image80
    Hmrjmr1posted 8 years ago

If it's strictly one or the other go with the friends. IF you are truly blessed you'll find one that is both.

4. profile image0
    ralwusposted 8 years ago

I choose both because loving and friendship go hand in hand, or toe to toe. Makes for great love.

5. muslima61 profile image81
    muslima61posted 8 years ago

when your lover has broken your heart ........

When you look around and your world is crumbling or when you think no one loves you, your best friend is the one to run to you.

6. Jaynie2000 profile image92
    Jaynie2000posted 7 years ago

I would have to say both are needed for my personal wellbeing. But friendship is essential to life and it helps if your lover is also your good friend. That way you know there is mutual respect and understanding in addition to great sex.

7. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

It is an individual choose in being true to their inward heart desires of what they want out of living life on the earth for themselves.

working