jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

i cheated on my boyfriend before and now he doesnt want me to do anything what d

1. ktps profile image53
    ktpsposted 8 years ago

i cheated on my boyfriend before and now he doesnt want me to do anything what do i do?

it was like 3 months ago and i was unhappy cause he was always so mean

2. Rangerwife profile image57
    Rangerwifeposted 8 years ago

He has good reasons to not trust you.  Either you need to leave because you're not in a good relationship, or you need to figure out how to regain his trust.

3. GoGranny profile image78
    GoGrannyposted 8 years ago

If you were unhappy with him because is mean why are you still with him? Has he stopped being mean? If no, get away from him. If and only if he is treating you better and has forgiven you for cheating and you really want to be together then stop whining about his need to keep an eye on you! Give him time to trust you again and work at making that happen by understanding his feelings and being the best girlfriend you can be.

4. Sherry Baker profile image73
    Sherry Bakerposted 8 years ago
  5. Sherry Baker profile image73
    Sherry Bakerposted 8 years ago

About to kick that cheater to the curb? Are you the one about to get kicked? Here is some great advice that you may want to consider... read more

6. GNelson profile image77
    GNelsonposted 8 years ago

Relationships are built on trust.  It doesn't sound like you have that in this relationship.  Can you fix that?  I hope so.

working