jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

This guy loves me and I loved him too, Now I'm thinking about breaking up with h

1. TaterTot2229 profile image52
    TaterTot2229posted 8 years ago

This guy loves me and I loved him too, Now I'm thinking about breaking up with him. I dont wanna...

break his heart. What should I do?

2. thisisoli profile image71
    thisisoliposted 8 years ago

If you keep stringing things along it will only hurt more later on.

Things are not always easy though, maybe it is worth working on?

I think this is one of those questions that only you can answer though!

3. sasanqua profile image81
    sasanquaposted 8 years ago

Whenever a relationship ends, people are going to get hurt. If you truly want to break up with him, then do it. There's no easy way to do it, and he will be hurt. Just try to be gentle with him and honest, he deserves that.

4. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

It's hard ending a relationship with someone you once loved, especially when you know they're still in love with you.  You've said you're thinking about breaking up with him - only do it if you're sure you want it over - take your time to really know for sure because it's often difficult to rebuild bridges after you've broken someone's heart.  If you decide to break up with him, the best  way to do it is just by being honest with him about your feelings.  Actually if you're not sure right now, you could talk to him about it as it may give you the opportunity to work on any relationship problems together. Best wishes.

5. Ashukah profile image56
    Ashukahposted 7 years ago

If you love him and he loves you, you should first assess what the prime issues are in your relationship. If you can pinpoint them and can think of ways to fix them, then you should. You must have a reason why you would want to leave him in the first place.