jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

is this love or is he using me question continue

1. profile image45
    ultimate lover12posted 7 years ago

is this love or is he using me question continue

ok the guy ive been doing ive been messing with since i been 13 were first love to eachother any way he is married  now i did kno at first but ifound out on face book looking at pics well about a year before in feb he was engaged but i didn't kno  cuz he said he proposed  and took it back. he  took me out for my bday an bought me gifts and lunch he told me that he still loved me again he told my cuz that as well his cuz told my cuz he stil loved me well now today we are still intiamate and he told me aggain that he wanna be wit me        and that he no happy is fam says it to is he using me

2. pisean282311 profile image60
    pisean282311posted 7 years ago

pardon me for being straight..He is using you..he didnt reveal truth about his engagement and his marriage to you..now no body in the world can force one to get married..no matter what one says..his marriage was his decision , now whether he is happy or un happy is his look out , if he wants to be with you , ask him to get divorce..why he is cheating on his wife and at same time playing with ur feelings..he is plain selfish and such people love only one person in the world and that is one self..

3. stricktlydating profile image83
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

I agree with pisean282311, this man is using you. It's like you're his 'bit on the side'.  No matter what he says, he's a married man and you don't need to be romantically involved with a married man.

4. profile image50
    meghancsmithnjposted 7 years ago

Oh, sweetie-darling...if you give it to him freely, he WILL keep coming back...over and over...until you stop giving the milk away for free!!!!!! (I am not saying to charge him, as we all know, that would be a BAD IDEA!) Remember, you were 13 the first time you fooled around with him...you were 100% immature and emotionally not ready for sex at that age, that is why there are laws protecting children, yes, children from having sex, even consentual sex at that age. I am sure that ever since then you have fantasized about marriage, kids, and a life with him. Women give off a hormone when having orgasms that make us emotionally attached to someone, more so than men. This is probably your problem...my advice...GET OUT and GET OUT FAST! Run like the wind, babe!

working