jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Will my ex take me back?

1. profile image48
    Katherine76posted 7 years ago

Will my ex take me back?

I have dumped my bf twice,I didnt want to really both times but I have been feeling neglected...and thought in doing so would be easierfor the both of us,I felt he was losing interest because of my insecurity and I was fed up of chasing him.I know deep down I should of just talked to him to explain how i am feeling.I am devasted as I love him and I don't think he will take me back.I have explained to him why I feel I dumped him,I told him It seems I have issues that are from my previous unstable and rocky relationship were I was emotionally abused and i get paranoid about things

2. jennshealthstore profile image90
    jennshealthstoreposted 7 years ago

Nobody can tell you if he will take you back. That is something that he has to decide. You have to really think if you are both ready for this relationship. If you are still feeling things from previous relationships, and still have issues, maybe it would be best to deal with those issues before being in another relationship.

3. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

If you love your man, don't play silly little games of emotional manipulation with him.  You may get him back, it depends on how well you handle your apology and explanation.

4. Drew nite profile image58
    Drew niteposted 7 years ago

1.)In my opinion, you should spend some time to yourself. Use the time to work on you, and figure out what is it that you really want. The reality is that you will only be going around in circles, and you will still have the same problems if you were with another guy.

2.) You feel neglected: the day that you feel neglected, and you have to chase a guy is the day that you know that there is a problem: he is either no longer interested, or have someone else. The fact that you feel neglected means that he is not what you want. You want more in terms of commitment and time, but he hasn't given you that.

3.) you broke up with him twice already, and nothing changed each times. In my opinion, you did the right thing each time you broke up with him, but, in my opinion, you did the wrong thing when you got back with him.

4.) will he take you back? There is a 50% that he will, and there is a 50% chance that he wont.

5. stricktlydating profile image83
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

If he does it's very likely you'll feel like ending it with him for a third time, because nothing about him would have changed so you're likely to feel neglected again because you broke up with him and then changed your mind about it, and blamed yourself for your relationship problems. No matter what the cause of the problems are, or how much you love him, it really seems like your relationship isn't working.

6. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

Talk to him tell him how you feel if he dosent take you back write it off as his loss and move on if it were meant to be it will work it self out give him time and space to think good luck

working