jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Is it simple to say I LOVE You ?

1. urs_dipak profile image59
    urs_dipakposted 7 years ago

Is it simple to say I LOVE You ?

2. gagig profile image59
    gagigposted 7 years ago

not as simple as you wrote.......but  not as much difficult as i am saying.....

3. profile image48
    Priscilla1998posted 7 years ago

Is it a simple statement of appreciation? Do you even know why you want to say it? ... I think the best way a girl can say "I love you"

4. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

It's easy to say it if you don't mean it, and difficult to say if you do...if you don't mean it, then it's a manipulative tool that many use to get what they want. If you do mean it, you're informing the other person that they're extremely important to you and have the ability to hurt you if they so choose, which requires an incredible amount of trust in the person to whom you're saying it.

5. fucsia profile image59
    fucsiaposted 7 years ago

is simple when it comes from our heart, simple and spontaneous

6. stricktlydating profile image83
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

I think it is. I have no problem telling someone I love them if I mean it... However there are others who don't find it as easy - I've dated guys who just wouldn't say it!

7. receptionist profile image57
    receptionistposted 7 years ago

I think it's very easy to say I LOVE YOU to those person whom you are not really in-love. But It's really hard to say the those 3 words to the person whom you really love. Maybe because you're afraid of what might happen. Afraid that she might not accept your love.

working