jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Can men and women be just friends?

1. Beamboh profile image59
    Beambohposted 7 years ago

Can men and women be just friends?

2. wmspringer profile image61
    wmspringerposted 7 years ago

Sure, why not? I have a number of female friends that I have no romantic interest in.

3. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 7 years ago

It is possible but not very likely or practical, but if they decided to be special friends with mutually agreed to special benefits or priviledges that could work great for both parties.

4. 6hotfingers3 profile image58
    6hotfingers3posted 7 years ago

I would like to think it is possible for the opposite sex to be friends. Realistically, it is not possible.Humans are not wired that way.  One or both of the people may try to suppress deeper feelings towards the other person. Eventually, the stronger intimate feelings will surface and will have to be dealt with.

5. Apostle Jack profile image60
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

Before the sin of Adam and Eve they where able and captable.But now ,you might find a few here and there that can man the sail.But in PROPHECY this is the time span wherein the 144,000 virgin men will come forth,never knowing a women and never date,marry,only communication.

6. SIJO1 profile image72
    SIJO1posted 7 years ago

of course they can no problem at all.Its good to have a good mix of friends both male and female.There certain subjects you might talk to one sex about but not the other

7. KewlWriter profile image74
    KewlWriterposted 7 years ago

Of course it is possible, but most of the times platonic relationships last longer when either the guy/girl in the friendship has romantic interests otherwise. But this also is possible when their is no initial attraction between each other.

8. lostdogrwd profile image59
    lostdogrwdposted 7 years ago

when a woman tell you no, she have to be you friend. that don't mean you not going to keep trying because for most men a woman sexual friend is the best friend to have. but yeah I have some woman friend that I haven't got with. but if they ever say yes , I,m in it. and yes every now and then I tell them that they should let me hit it

working