jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If you found out that your partner is bisexual what would you do?

1. Heart Felt Book profile image79
    Heart Felt Bookposted 7 years ago

If you found out that your partner is bisexual what would you do?

can someone being bisexual still have a good relationship ??

2. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

I suppose that depends on whether or not he tried to hide it from me, and to what extent it affects our relationship. If he never lied about it or deliberately tried to deceive me and it didn't change how he felt about me, then no problem. If he did try to deceive me, for whatever reason, then we could have a trust and honesty issue. If he's saying it because he's finding himself more attracted to another person than to me (male or female), then we'd have a much bigger problem.

To answer the other bit...yes, I think bisexuals can have every bit as good of a relationship as heterosexuals or homosexuals. One's orientation matters much less than their commitment to their chosen partner.

3. fucsia profile image61
    fucsiaposted 7 years ago

I think that bisexuality does not compromise a good relationship. In the end there is nothing unusual and nothing to worry about. If this person loves you, what else is important?

4. NemoBerleue profile image60
    NemoBerleueposted 7 years ago

I don't bisexuality should matter, fidelity should.  Just like there is the weird Idea floating around that a gay guy will hit on every man he sees, and every lesbian just has yet to find the right guy, these irritating stigmas lead to mistrust and irritation for everyone.  Believe in people, not their orientation.

5. Jarn profile image81
    Jarnposted 7 years ago

As long as your partner is monogamous, I don't see how bisexuality fits into the picture here.

6. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 7 years ago

Personally, I would not care. I suppose it depends on whether or not you have a problem with her cavorting with other women. If you let her see women, it will probably be healthy for your relationship. She will get to feel adventurous and she will feel that you really trust her. Her fooling around with another woman is not the same thing as her cheating with a man. I would not worry about it.

7. Zaiden Jace profile image66
    Zaiden Jaceposted 7 years ago

I have been with a guy who found out and freaked and I have been with guys who don't care. It just depends on the person.

working