jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do you know if it's really love if you have never felt it before?

1. profile image50
    erin25posted 7 years ago

How do you know if it's really love if you have never felt it before?

2. onegoodwoman profile image75
    onegoodwomanposted 7 years ago

Well, you probably have known love before.  It could have been towards a parent, grandparent, sibling.....etc.

Love is love....it is beyond me to define it for you.  It also has different degrees......it is a growing thing, anything that grows can also die.....please remember that.

If you are having to ask others if you love someone, then you probably do not. 

It is internal first.....then we show it externally.

3. profile image31
    nbbatt.composted 7 years ago

If you mean love between boy to girl or girl to boy. We use feeling to know it.

4. Loveslove profile image58
    Lovesloveposted 7 years ago

I have experienced love,both with a partner and a special friend,believe me when it happens to you  there will be no doubt in your mind,....it will happen.........,wham bam !!..you will know love when it comes there will be no need to ask  yourself  if its love,you will have feelings like no other.

5. Jerami profile image69
    Jeramiposted 7 years ago

There are different stages of love
    Different kinds of love.
    I love fried Shrimp.
    If you are asking about the kind of love that should be required before getting committing like to get married. married   Reba says it just about right in one of her songs.

This isn't right but, Something like ...  Unless you can't stand to loose me get take it on down the road.

working