jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Come on then girls, are you attracted to a man who is 'nice, honest and kind' or

1. kozmicbluej profile image60
    kozmicbluejposted 7 years ago

Come on then girls, are you attracted to a man who is 'nice, honest and kind' or a 'B*stard'?...

Honestly now!

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

women like a$$holes when their young, and masochistic-when they finally get around to becoming emotionally mature-they learn to pick nice guys.

3. lilmissbookworm profile image67
    lilmissbookwormposted 7 years ago

A good girl always looks for a bit of a bad boy but a naughty girl looks for a good guy to push around. I personally like my men with a bit of both. Good person in general but with an edge.

4. Loveslove profile image59
    Lovesloveposted 7 years ago

I like my man to be a gentleman...kind ,romantic, sensitive ,honest ...all the nice things,  a good cook would be nice so's I get a day off from cooking occasionally !! OH..nearly forgot a good lover  is ESENTIAL   XXX

IF my man was a bastard I would chuck him out for someone else to tame cause i aint into taming men.

5. profile image61
    ristacposted 7 years ago

It is like asking do you like marmite, the ones that don't like it fail to understand why the ones that do, do. I fail to understand why some women like 'bad boys', what I fail to understand more than that is why they do not learn their lesson and they go from bad boy to bad boy.

6. tinigenie profile image59
    tinigenieposted 5 years ago

I myself like the strong silent type.  He has to be respectful though, can't have an ignorant man around me.  You know when you look for a bad boy, a lot of times you get the bad that comes with it.  Its always exciting in the bedroom, but quickly wears off in the everyday scenario.  I know plenty of women that like bad boys, but my thing is this, you live and learn.  If you are the type who dates bad boy after bad boy, you will experience bad things.  The key to this is learning your lesson and graduating to better things.

working