jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

what 2 do if u don't like the person u r going 2 marry

1. profile image54
    sonugandhiposted 7 years ago

what 2 do if u don't like the person u r going 2 marry

at the same point of time i like someone else.he is not aware about my feelings.whom should i choose,fiance or the person i like?

2. Girllookingout profile image56
    Girllookingoutposted 7 years ago

Then don't marry him or ask him to give you some time to decide on your feelings. Also you should think about why you love each of these men, and the one that loves you just as much as you love him is the one you should marry.

3. Loveslove profile image57
    Lovesloveposted 7 years ago

Simple answer to a simple question....If you dont love her / him  then DO NOT marry her / him ...its easier to finish it before the wedding than afterwards .....a divorce can be far more costly than breaking off an engagement.

4. kimbles profile image44
    kimblesposted 7 years ago

No you cannot go through life living with someone you do not love, it will turn to resentment and a house with no love is not a house to ever bring up a family.

5. profile image59
    foreignpressposted 7 years ago

Is this an arranged marriage? If so, then there is a problem. Many women of various faiths are forced to marry men they don't like. The only real answer to that is to escape to another country. There are organizations that could help.
       If you are free to marry the person you like then do so. It is best to be honest than to live a life without meaning.

6. C.V.Rajan profile image77
    C.V.Rajanposted 7 years ago

I would advice you not to bother about it too much. 9 out of 10 people don't like their spouses after the marriage anyway!

7. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

dont mary him or her divorce is nasty why put yourself through that mess if you know its noy gonna work out

working