jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Should a guy stay with his girlfriend if they get along only in bed?

1. akuigla profile image60
    akuiglaposted 7 years ago

Should a guy stay with his girlfriend if they get along only in bed?

2. pb3131 profile image71
    pb3131posted 7 years ago

No, because the bedroom activity will fade as the relationship continues. Stay as a 'friend with benefits' if you want to, but not as boyfriend/girlfriend

3. winepress profile image59
    winepressposted 7 years ago

I don't think so because relationship or marriage is far beyond sex. Sex is only 40 percent of what makes it successful.

4. Libra Rajani profile image61
    Libra Rajaniposted 7 years ago

No, in most cases sex is always the best in the beginning of a relationship. As pb3131 stated, that will fade. If a couple wants to be together, they should take time and figure out if they have anything else in common early on. If not, they should end it before someone gets hurt.

5. Dr.Ope profile image78
    Dr.Opeposted 7 years ago

No.  For the relationship to work then they should be compatible at all times. I am sure that they do not spend all their time in bed! If they are unable to have a meaningful relationship otherwise, then soon the "magic" in the bedroom will fade.

6. mcrawford76 profile image83
    mcrawford76posted 7 years ago

I think you already knew the answer to this question before you asked it. We  both know that if there is no connection outside the bedroom that sex alone is not enough to maintain a relationship for very long.

7. akuigla profile image60
    akuiglaposted 7 years ago

You are all right.
    When I was young, I thought that sex is the most important in life.
    Well,that relationships ended in marriage, and then divorce.
    Thank you all for your answers.

8. sonia05 profile image60
    sonia05posted 7 years ago

not at all....living with someone would mean a certain committment and would involve greater interaction with enhanced proximity. Being great in bed together is not enough reason to stay together!

9. dianne143 profile image39
    dianne143posted 7 years ago

I guess that is not called love it is a lust. Sex is good only in the beginning it is an expressions of sensual part of love. It is only for self satisfaction for pleasure. Yo do not stay with a person if he/she is only good in bed but to what you feel the person called love.

working