Was it bad for me to tell my best friend the truth that I don't think her relat

1. Bandii profile image37
    Bandiiposted 7 years ago

Was it bad for me to tell my best friend the truth  that I don't think her relationship will last ?

My bestfriend is a nom-beleiver in god and she is in a serisous relationship is an asian muslim... she asked me if though the relationship would last and I wanted to be honest and said No.. is that bad? should I have tried to make her feel good and lie or tell her truth and make her feel hurt??

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4677074_f260.jpg

2. barbergirl28 profile image78
    barbergirl28posted 7 years ago

It depends on why you think the relationship is bad. Is it because he doesn't treat her well, or is it because of the religious differences, or is it because you just don't like the way he looks. When it comes to relationships, being honest can hurt... but, if it is justified cause for concern than I would say be the friend that tells the truth. If your reasons are more opinion based... I would keep them to yourself. Sometimes love is blind and she will take the guys side and you will be the one finding yourself alone.

3. Bandii profile image37
    Bandiiposted 7 years ago

I personlly have nothing against him being Muslim my best friends are too .. and so am i .. but the thing is she is thinking long term and his mother wont be happy with her son marring somone of different faith

working