jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Getting Even

1. lee custodio profile image85
    lee custodioposted 6 years ago

Getting Even

Was there a time when you got even with someone? What was the
    circumstances and why did you felt it was warranted?

2. PAPA-BEAR profile image60
    PAPA-BEARposted 6 years ago

A person in a job I had treated me badly, they had a big ego and boasted how they would rise to the top. When a promotion was on offer, they belittled everyone saying when they get it there will be changes. Told me no need to apply, it would be trouble. I did apply got the promotion, they left.

3. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

i won't say what the reasons or the outcome was but i will say that i don't tend to forgive a person if they wrong me in a hostile or ignorant way .

4. Rastamermaid profile image73
    Rastamermaidposted 6 years ago

I don't do the revenge,get even thing.If I'm wronged or disrespected I sever that tie.I deprive them of my presence and my friendship.

I feel that a person that would disrespect you or lie on you isn't someone you want around to complicate your life.

5. marketingskeptic profile image72
    marketingskepticposted 6 years ago

I'm not proud of this, but I found out that one of my close friends (who I tell ALL my deepest secrets too) was gossiping behind my back and disclosing ALL of these secrets to our mutual friends. I was pissed...so I got her back by stealing her best friends away from her by telling some of her dirty little secrets.

I know I'm not perfect, but if someone has the gall to mess with me...I'm definitely not one to take it lying down.

6. Jarn profile image73
    Jarnposted 6 years ago

Elementary school. A kid was sitting across from me during lunch. He hawked and spat on my sandwich because he knew I couldn't stand the noise. I decided if I wasn't going to eat, neither was he. I waited until he had his mouth open to drive the heel of my boot into his crotch under the table. Bit off the last quarter inch of his tongue. Stil feel good about that one.

working