jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

A handsome young man can fall in love with a beautiful old woman?

1. infodetective profile image60
    infodetectiveposted 7 years ago

A handsome young man can fall in love with a beautiful old woman?

2. Jason R. Manning profile image85
    Jason R. Manningposted 7 years ago

That's why we have the light switch... ;-)

Life is stranger than fiction.

3. vocalcoach profile image96
    vocalcoachposted 7 years ago

...well it happens to me all the time smile

There is an entire range of young men who for one reason or the other fall in love with women much older than themselves.
    Sometimes its for finanacial security, but more often its because they relate so well with more mature women.

4. mikicagle profile image89
    mikicagleposted 7 years ago

wouldn't that be nice if it does happen. I've been married for 23 years and statistically speaking women live longer than men so if something happens to my husband I hope it can happen

5. jpcmc profile image88
    jpcmcposted 7 years ago

I believe cougars are in the mainstream now.

6. maria.rose profile image36
    maria.roseposted 7 years ago

so what  love is blind ............ it's  real fact .................smile

7. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Absolutely -- with the right mix, love can happen between anyone. I don't see how it's any different than a young woman falling in love with an older man, just because it doesn't happen as often doesn't mean it can't. My own husband is 27 years my senior -- and I also hope that if I feel able to enter into another serious relationship at any time after he's gone (statistically, unless I get hit by a truck or contract a rare deadly disease, it's going to happen someday) that it might be able to happen. Not that I'm particularly attracted to younger males m'self, but there sure are a lot more of them that are single than the older ones.

8. stricktlydating profile image83
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

Of course he can, just like an older man and a younger women can fall in love too.

9. Matt in Jax profile image69
    Matt in Jaxposted 7 years ago

I think that it can definitely happen. Love's a weird thing.

10. profile image44
    privic4ruleposted 7 years ago

Absolutely yes cause love is more than weird thing. Love is never about age, but a strong feeling of deep affection; which don't count on age, skin colours, hight, wealth or riches and so on...

11. ChristineVianello profile image61
    ChristineVianelloposted 7 years ago

I really think that now a days dating an older or younger person has become more acceptable. My father is sixteen years older then my mother and they have been married for 23 years! They both are madly in love with each other.

working