jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What's a guy got to do to win a gal's heart these days?

1. Artist-For-Hire profile image66
    Artist-For-Hireposted 6 years ago

What's a guy got to do to win a gal's heart these days?

We all know what we don't want...the bragging, the boasting, the show off's, the arrogant, the "I'm so bad I'm cool," the know-it-all, the cheesy pick-up line's and the list goes on and on and on!! So what DOES a guy have to do to win you over?.....We'll also accept romantic stories of how your man won you :-)

2. iftikhar Tariq Kh profile image60
    iftikhar Tariq Khposted 6 years ago

These days a guy can win a girl's heart just by being his natural self.

3. White Sapphire profile image57
    White Sapphireposted 6 years ago

For over a decade my husband was "the nice guy."  Ladies seemed to enjoy talking to him, but by the time he got up the courage to ask them out they had already starting dating someone else.  He also spent a large part of that same decade either too busy to date or having the life drained out of him by a horrible job.  Then one day he applied for the Peace Corps, quit his horrible job and I met him during Peace Corps training.  I think it really boiled down to having the right chemistry because we instantly clicked.  What got him promoted from being a guy I like to becoming boyfriend and husband was his nice guy ways.  His patience, his looking out for others, and being a stable, dependable person.

4. Ancillotti profile image60
    Ancillottiposted 6 years ago

To win, you must open your heart and make her feel the best woman in the world, the finest and most beloved.

5. stricktlydating profile image83
    stricktlydatingposted 6 years ago

Make you feel like you're a priority and your feelings count.  Show he's trustworthy (Even no online flirting on Facebook) and take you out on proper dates.  Also, not coming on too strong too soon.