jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Would you tell your married friend that her single friend was sleeping with her

1. mareezy13 profile image61
    mareezy13posted 6 years ago

Would you tell your married friend that her single friend was sleeping with her husband?

2. profile image53
    roflmawposted 6 years ago

i would since she's got to know someday, and it's earlier the better. Unless the husband is a good friend of mine who saved my life once... However i wouldn't point out directly since it's their problem and not mine, i would somehow give indirect clues that her husband is sleeping with another woman

3. mareezy13 profile image61
    mareezy13posted 6 years ago

I put myself in this spot and realized I would want to know right away so I wouldn't waste anymore time with someone who would treat me that way.

4. mike_bouma profile image54
    mike_boumaposted 6 years ago

That's gonna be a rough conversation, but I'd have too. It's going to hurt more finding out later and realizing you are the last one to know. If you're a true friend I think you have to bite the bullet and tell them.

5. puddingicecream profile image76
    puddingicecreamposted 6 years ago

If I'm close with this married friend, I might try to slip it in to let her know. But there are actually some people out there who would rather not know so it depends.

6. pearpandas profile image59
    pearpandasposted 6 years ago

Yes definately.  She has to know if her husband isn't faithful.

7. Rastamermaid profile image76
    Rastamermaidposted 6 years ago

Sticky situation,some times you just have to lay low and watch things unfold.
    If she starts to snoop she'll find something,but I would not point her to it.

Too much drama for me,not my business to mind.

8. aurorastone profile image81
    aurorastoneposted 6 years ago

I would, if I know that without a doubt, this was true. If I were my married friend I would want to know so that both of those people could be out of my life for good.

9. stricktlydating profile image80
    stricktlydatingposted 6 years ago

Yes, but only if I knew for absolute certain.  They would probably be caught out on their own any way eventually, but I'd have to say something because when that day came I'd hate my friend knowing I'd known all along and never told her.  And if I was in that situation I'd want to know about my husband's cheating.

working