jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Will you have a love affair with your good friend?

1. smile51everyday profile image59
    smile51everydayposted 6 years ago

Will you have a love affair with your good friend?

if you are a girl ,will you want to have a love affair with your male friend.
    both of you keep contact for a long time. Now do you want to develop this relationship with him? he always likes you...

2. ibbarkingmad profile image82
    ibbarkingmadposted 6 years ago

I know this is directed at women, but I feel compelled to answer it anyways. I am married to my best friend. Love is more than just sex, it is a deep and abiding friendship with your partner. I find it sad that too often people focus on the chemistry and sex when there is so much more to a relationship. I courted my wife for 2 years before we were married (and we never had sex in that time) and we have since been married for 2.5 years. We have never run out of things to talk about. We are best friends. All aspects of our life is great from the friendship part to the bedroom part. We respect each other and enjoy spending hours together.

My point is that if you are interested in a deep and committed relationship with your friend then you should go for it if you think he is as well. If on the other hand you just want sex then don't jeopardize a good relationship over something superficial like that.

3. Obscure_Treasures profile image53
    Obscure_Treasuresposted 6 years ago

I shall gradually accept it becz marrying a best friend is all what u need....at the end of the day the only person who understands u the most..........

4. carolp profile image81
    carolpposted 6 years ago

A good friend is precious. If friendship develops into love, intimacy, it would be wonderful.

5. lea86 profile image59
    lea86posted 6 years ago

I don't think so because the feeling was like a brother and a sister.It was comfortable but It wasn't a romance feeling.You know what I mean?

6. KateWest profile image77
    KateWestposted 6 years ago

Marrying your best friend is probably one of love's best ideals.