jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Do you feel attracted to someone who looks like you?

1. hunghung profile image58
    hunghungposted 6 years ago

Do you feel attracted to someone who looks like you?

they said that couple who look alike are match made in heaven. do you feel attracted to someone who looks like you?

2. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

geez i hope not. i'm kind of ugly so i probably wouldn't be attracted to a woman who looked like me.

3. Harmander S. Maan profile image52
    Harmander S. Maanposted 6 years ago

No, I think it's weird if somebody does. To me it's like being attracted to your sister or cousin.

4. HERBCYCLOPEDIA profile image58
    HERBCYCLOPEDIAposted 6 years ago

Let me say that's pretty unusual, most people tends to get attracted by people that do not resemble them or by people that resemble someone they admired in the past. That you can see with children that try to look for someone similar to their parents or teachers.

Maybe the question should be more Do you feel attracted by someone who has the same habits as you? Then the answer would be different.

5. nabeelplus profile image60
    nabeelplusposted 6 years ago

No, its not the case with me, i never felt like that

6. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

No, women with hairy arms, legs, and faces - not to mention chests. . . .are not attractive to me at all.

7. your cybersister profile image61
    your cybersisterposted 6 years ago

No, I find men who look nothing at all like me to be more attractive.  I can notice a good-looking blue-eyed blond and intellectually know that he is attractive, but he generally has the sexual appeal of a brother or cousin to me.  It's just the way I'm wired, I guess.

8. danfresnourban profile image64
    danfresnourbanposted 6 years ago

My ex-wife looked similar enough that many people asked if she was my sister. I think that is why everyone is amazed by how much my son looks like me. I kind of felt odd when people would a big deal out of the fact that my wife looks like my sister(in fact she looks nothing like my real sisters), kind of suggested that we were incestuous. lol

9. BabyCheetah profile image73
    BabyCheetahposted 6 years ago

No it would just creep me out I think, people might think we're related! big_smile

10. truthfornow profile image83
    truthfornowposted 6 years ago

I usually am attracted to the opposite of me.  But, I have seen a lot of couples that look alike or maybe they grown to look alike.

working